Dragon-san and Slime-chan①: I AM NOT GOO!

Start from the beginning

"What a regrettable dragon..." Reili looked at Veldora with pity. She wasn't wrong, though. It shouldn't be a normal thing for a dragon to imagine himself being bullied... truly, what a regrettable dragon.

That said, Veldora couldn't even imagine that Reili was already undergoing Ciel's motherly training. That spin-kick she made earlier was one of Ciel's "155 Dragon-kicking tricks to surprise all your friends," as a matter of fact. The name of those techniques... Well, it's pretty obvious the purpose the creator had in mind when creating them. And to think the dragon in question knew nothing about them...

"...How regrettable..."

"What is?!"

"Okay! Uncle Velora! Stop with the straight man comedy! We have to go! It is a special mission from Papa, so let's go!"

"Ughh... go ahead and leave this place to me..." Veldora-sama extended his arm forward whilst still on his knees.

"Erm... No... Uncle Velora, even if you talk like a hero..."

"I'll hold them back! Go ahead, I'll meet with you later!" Veldora gaved his back to Reili and started to look deeper into the forest.

"Who are you holding back?! Also, Uncle Velora! Don't raise any death flags!" Reili appeared to be near the point of snapping, as she raised her voice even further.

"Ughh... it seems they got me... I can hear a voice calling me far, far away..." Veldroa started talking like he was on the verge of death as he broke his kneeling posture and completely laid himself on the ground.

*Snap* There was such a sound. Veldora raised his face and...broke into a cold sweat.

Smile.

"He...he...he... Mama was right..." Reili-chan had a bi~g smile on her face as she spoke in her cute voice. Fun fact: her eyes weren't smiling. Even funier fact: It was a smile similar to that of her mother when she is mad. It wasn't as sca~ry as Ciel's, but when combined with her cute voice, it gained a sense of wickedness. As they say, like mother like daughter.

"R-R-Reili?"

"Uncle Velora is very funny sometimes, he...he...he..." N-No, you don't appear to be having fun at all, Veldora wanted to retort, but Reili-chan's pressure was over 9,000!

However, Reili seemed to have more composure than her mother when mad, as she took a deep breath to heal herself from Veldora's annoyance. Perhaps she inherited a bit of Rimuru's more carefree and easy going nature.

"Uncle Velora, let's go..." Reili-chan's pressure seemed to relax a bit, and her smile regained a bit of her former brightness. Veldora sighed in relief as he noticed she had regained a bit of her sanity, and so he was about to go into offensive formation to defend his liberty of doing nothing... but Reili-sama was merciless!

"...Or I will tell Mama." she decided to pull out her trump card!

"Let's go~" Veldora stood up and began walking. An instantaneous change in attitude! As expected of Ciel-sama! She is able to bring the Storm Dragon into submission by the sole mention of her name! Or rather, what a strong trump card to have! Reili-chan knows no limits!

"Yes~!" Reili returned to usual and began walking happily following behind the now drooping Veldora, who was muttering, "I-I just wanted to read some manga..."

They continued walking through the forest at a leisure pace; Reili had been singing and whistling songs taught to her by her dear Mama while the weeb dragon slo~wly regained his composure. It had been about one and a half hours later that any of them noticed that something was amiss.