However, that was not enough.

'There is also the Wyvern Knights Brigade and the Empire.'

[REDACTED]

'It's obvious.'

The Wyvern Knights Brigade would dominate the air. Once the Imperial Prince shows his greed and reaches his hand out to the Western Continent, the Breck Kingdom and Roan Kingdom will be nothing but candles in front of the wind.

That was why Cale needed the Roan Kingdom to become stronger and have the strength to defend itself in order for him to live a peaceful life. In order to do that, they needed a strong leader to guide them.

"He-" Alberu gasped, 

'Since it is poisonous for me, I might as well use it to set a good foundation.'

But Cale did not want them to be too strong either.
The crown prince was already stronger [REDACTED]. The Stan family was now also under Taylor's control, which meant that they would side with the crown prince.

"Taylor is alive? And he's on my side? How did-" Alberu didn't finished what he was about to say, he's not sure how, but he have the idea that Taylor Stan was lead to the other him by Cale Henituse.

One more thing.

Cale said one more thing to Alberu.

"Did you need the Magic Tower?"
"It must be hard to speak like that when you already know about everything."

The number of mages coming under the crown prince, as well as the speed at which they were coming had increased.

"The Magic Tower's liege's summoning device. That was very useful."

Cale had given Alberu one of the items he found in the hidden room on the 21st floor of the Magic Tower. It was an item that belonged to the liege of the tower, allowing the holder to send multiple short messages to all mages of the Whipper Kingdom.

The Magic Tower's liege was the person who rose to the highest spot amongst the Whipper Kingdom's mages and guarded the Magic Tower. It wouldn't make sense for such a person to be unable to contact the mages.

Toonka and his people never found the item because it was hidden on the 21st floor.

Cale had delivered this to Alberu through Billos, and Alberu immediately sent a single message to all of the living mages in the Whipper Kingdom.

[The Kingdom of Boulder's future ruler will protect you.]

Alberu, who had benefited a lot from it, wished for Cale to either move the Magic Tower to somewhere in the Roan Kingdom or to restore it. However, he was not in a place to ask for such a thing anymore.

"Taylor Stan and the mages from the Whipper Kingdom." Tasha whispered,

"Taylor Stan will keep my brother's in check." Alberu said.

"And the mages?"

"The First Mage Brigade." Alberu answered, it was always his plan, but he don't know where will he find mages that he can hire. 

"I don't think I can give you an order or command. Maybe a request."
"I do not have a plan to restore the Magic Tower."

Alberu knew that was what Cale would say. That was why he was trying to slowly convince Cale since he knew that Cale did not like annoying things.

"However, I can eventually give you a part of the blueprints to build the Magic Tower."

Alberu brushed his face with his hands.