[REDACTED]

[REDACTED]

'[REDACTED] Either I prevent it from going crazy and find a way to release it.'

Or

Choi Han (will) end up killing that black dragon [REDACTED]

"HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A HERO YOURE JUST LIKE ME!" Toonka said, his eyes looks crazed.

"Hyung?!"

"Choi Han?"

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Hero-nim did you-" Alberu asked, dreading the answer.

"I- I- I d-didn't know. I didn't!" Choi Han said while shaking his head, his eyes are shaking. The details sinking in.

'5 years old. Tortured.'

'I killed a child. I k-killed a 5 years old tortured child.'

Choi Han can't breath. 

His ears are ringing.

'You killed a child.' an unknown voice said in his mind. 

"I didn't. I d-didn't know!" Choi Han exclaimed.

Rosalyn wanted to comfort Choi Han. She wanted to. She really wanted to. But she remembered the other her. That black dragon. That baby dragon that calls the other her smart Rosalyn.  

She wanted to tell Choi Han that it's okay.

Yet, she can't.

She can't moved. The voice of the baby dragon keeps on repeating on her mind.

If Choi Han didn't kill that dragon. She would learn magic under a dragon. If he didn't.

Lock didn't know what to do. He don't know how to comfort his Hyung. Its always Rosalyn Noona who did but Rosalyn Noon isn't moving.

"Everyone we're still not finish! Focus on the screen!" Invidia said playfully. The goddess of Envy is very happy of the progress.

'She's very sure. When she's done with all these people she will have enough power to destroy her seal.'

"Choi Han."

Cale started the last step of his plan.

"Yes, Cale-nim."

Choi Han did not say anything else as he stood next to Cale. Cale got rid of the silver light connected to the shield from one hand as he continued to speak.

"It's your turn."
"...There was something for me to do?"

Cale had not told Choi Han what he needed to do. That was why Choi Han had been standing by Cale's side like a shadow in order to protect him.
However, Cale had determined what Choi Han would do a long time ago.

"Use all of your strength."
"...Is this the new history that you were talking about?"

Choi Han could see Cale smiling with a pale expression at his question. However, Cale's calm voice answered Choi Han's question.

"Yes. It is your history that you will write in this place."

'My history that I would write in this place, my second hometown.'
Those words were echoing in Choi Han's mind.

Choi Han gasped. 

'Second hometown.'

The soldiers around them looked toward the pair in confusion. They were wondering what the two of them were doing during this emergency situation.
Cale took a sword out of a magic bag at that moment and pointed the handle toward Choi Han. It was a sword that Mueller had forged.