A DATE💗

Aaliyah was currently in her last class of the day when she was starting to pack up to leave and meet up with Saiyah. As Aaliyah headed out of class she face timed Saiyah to see where she was at, They had finally decided to meet up at Aaliyah's apartment. After she finally arrived at her apartment she opened the door to find Saiyah already on the couch on her phone texting someone. " How did you get here before me?" Aaliyah said putting her bag down by the door and taking off her shoes, " I'm a better driver than you" Saiyah said closing her phone and looking at Aaliyah "If unsafe means better than sure!"  Aaliyah said sarcastically sitting down next to Saiyah, "So who were you just texting?" Aaliyah said knowing Saiyah was a really bad liar since she never lied a lot. "Uh.. Nobody." Saiyah said looking down at her hands " You know you can tell me" Aaliyah said. Saiyah took a deep breath to prepare herself for what she was about to say " Me and your brother have been talking for a while.. Please don't be mad." Saiyah said quickly "Why would i be mad? I already knew you liked him i was just waiting for you to tell me." Aaliyah said, Which made Saiyah let out a heavy hold in the breath of air as if she was underwater. " So me and Dre were talking and he wants to take me on a date, And he thinks you and Cench should hang out while we are on the date." Saiyah said " Please just hang out with him, You know you think he's cute." Saiyah continued in a teasing way. " Fine whatever we can hang out wherever, Now lets get you ready!" Aaliyah said getting up and pulling Saiyah off to her room.

...<3

After Aaliyah helped Saiyah get ready Saiyah received a text that Dre was outside with oakley and that they were coming up. And for some weird reason Aaliyah was scared to be alone with him, It's not like they haven't been alone before but it was just different and she didn't know why. Once they heard the knock on the door Aaliyah checked Saiyah one last time before going to open the door. " Hi guys! Come on in." Aaliyah said moving to the side so they could come in. " Wassup liyah" Cench said while going in for a hug in which Aaliyah accepted, She took in his scent and his warmth as they pulled away seeing her brother staring at them, She then went to hug him. " Ok big bro are you ready?" Aaliyah said excitedly " Yea, You know i thought you would be kinda sad about this at first." Dre said as if he was relieved that His younger sister wasn't sad. " Why does everyone keep saying that, I am very happy for you guys." Aaliyah said while fixing her brother's clothes, Dre only chuckled at that. " Okay I'm going to go get her now!" Aaliyah said with a wide smile as she sprinted to her room to get her best friend.

"Are you ready?" Aaliyah said walking into her bedroom, " Yea im so excited" Saiyah said while grabbing her purse and walking out of the room and walking towards the Kitchen and living room area. As they walked in Aalyah went and stood next to Oakley as they both watched Dre and Saiyah Do their thing after they were done they got ready to leave. "Have fun! Be safe guys i love you." Aaliyah said while closing the door and locking it, " So do you wanna watch a movie?" Aaliyah said looking at oakley. "Uh yea sure"  Oakley said as Aaliyah went into the kitchen to gather some snacks. Once Aaliyah returned they searched for a movie, they ended up watching the Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2. 

...<3

After a little while and a couple more movies Aaliyah found herself getting tired by the second then she got a message.

My stink💓

Hey babes me and dre are going back to his house

Is that okay?

                                  Ofc it is Have fun.

                                      Be safe and use protection 🙄

I could say the same to you boo😛

                                         HELL. IS. HOT.

"Saiyah just texted me and said that they are not coming back so you can just stay here with me" Aaliyah said as she grabbed the empty bowls that were once filled with popcorn and taking them to the kitchen. " Oh ok" Oakley said as he got comfortable on the couch with a cover. Aaliyah then went to her room to take a shower and wind down for the day. After she was done in the shower she put on one of her pajama sets and walked back out, Though she couldn't help but notice that he seemed to look uncomfortable on the couch.  "Hey if you want you can sleep in my room" Aaliyah said looking down at him on the couch "Are you sure, i can stay if  you don't want me too" Oakley said while sitting up, Aaliyah had to admit that he was one handsome man, She could look at his face all day and not get tired of it. " Yes im sure" Aaliyah said while turning back around to go upstairs hearing him follow closely behind. They then got to her bedroom and they got in bed, Aaliyah of course being who she is was on the edge of the bed trying to give him as much space as he needed, She then felt a hand swiftly pull her to the middle of the bed, Oakley didn't move his hand either he stayed just like that and soon they both fell asleep in eachothers warmth.

...<3

OMG! finally i updated im sorry for the long wait im not sure why it took me so long to update but i did. I hope you all love this chapter 

Be safe my loves<3

-Frenche🧿