𝟎𝟐𝟓 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; secrets.]

sanzu hiccuped laying pillow deep on the couch as endless bottles upon bottles surrounded him and the countless pills he took sat on the glass decorating it like marble

sanzu hiccuped laying pillow deep on the couch as endless bottles upon bottles surrounded him and the countless pills he took sat on the glass decorating it like marble. he felt a strange rumble in his stomach and he decided to spend the night in ecstacty yet, with rindou and ran here with him he felt more like he were in hell.

"you have no idea what the boss will do once he-*hiccups* figure out your little f-*hiccup*"

"which is exactly why youll keep your fucking mouth shut." rindou chuckled darkly, handing sanzu a bottle of water. or at least from what sanzu could make out the item resembled the color of water. he moaned in ache but he took it taking a slow drag of his tongue across the top of the bottle a sleezy grin decorating his face.

he couldnt feel anything as of right now. what he felt, was more like endlessness. like floating and floating until everything becomes dark and cold. the blue eyed man blinked away blackness in his vision as he spoke.

"who'll make me shut my mouth, eh? i'll do what the fuck I want and you should be a bit nicer to *hic* me." he hicked a grin on his mouth.

it highlighted the scars on the sides of his lips and there was a fleshy red color from his tongue that brought about a sinners aura to him. when in reality, sanzu couldnt tell his shoes from his gloves a the moment.

ran and rindou glanced to each other eyebrows raising with question. neither of them cared enough to pull sanzu off the couch or clean him up for the night. hell, they just couldnt stand anything about him. he annoyed them just as much as takeomi and in all truths aspects they disregarded him as a burden to their plans.

"nicer to you? for what exactly?" rindou scoffed grabbing sanzu by the face as he sneered to him his purple eyes mimicking Izana's which instantly sparked fear in the heart of the pink haired male. his blue eyes became white like that of a rabbit and almost instantly his pulse quickened ready to listen as he grew closer to sobriety.

ran watched with his eyes glossing in amusement.

"you listen to me and you listen real fucking good. i wont say this twice stay out of my way or I will make sure you never see another pill in your life. got that...? or do I have to drill it into your thick fucking skull?" he glared, his nose flaring again, identically to izana's.

without any more words sanzu's body managed to produce a nod and as he were released he laid back down giving in to the blackness around him.

almost proudly ran nodded to rindou placing his chin the palm of his hand like royalty looking over its kingdom. he took one pity glance to sanzu and without much care in his voice he reminded rindou of what they were playing at.

"i've heard things, brother. things that may be a bit troublesome for boss." ran sighed deeply as he watched rindou's irritable glare become bewitched by his words. a new problem to deal with again, this shit was getting old.

"is it about that akaashi boy?" rindou asked adjusting his glove with disgust. "does he have a fucking death wish?"

"i suppose so," ran smirked as the words left his lips and he closed his eyes imgaining the chaos that would ensue if they crossed paths once more. those lavender colored eyes and the genuine tone of his voice. what a shame such beauty were wasted. "poor thing...~"

rindou glanced over his shoulder his eyebrows arching as he realized that ran's voice dropped a bit in thought and he wondered what the reason for this newly found interest were. it wasnt like the guy was anything special. nothing special at all.

"i knew we shouldve murdered him right then and there. but Izana says he's got a plan." rindou kicked over the bottles on the table sending them crashing to the ground in one movement. he couldnt contain his frustration with just waiting.

he wanted to take matters into his own hands.

he wanted to have her back at the club, working for izana. he wanted to be able to see her pretty face everyday and ask her how her day was. to watch every move she made in the distance and see every aspect of her body be adored by others.

she belonged to izana but she belonged with him.

"plan hmm~? and whats that?" ran asked with growing smile. he knew itd have to be something pretty damn good if izana came up with it. oh how it sent blood rushing to the depths of his body. he towered over sanzu on the couch glancing over the pathetic lump where he wanted to sit and without another thought he dragged sanzu off, sending him to the floor with one swift movement.

"o-oww..." sanzu groaned, though once more he drifted off to sleep.

as he sat down the two met eyes for a moment sharing the same thoughts exactly.

"will he really do it? i wonder sometimes..." ran mumbled, as his eyes flicked over to rin's. he was lost in thought his eyes reacting but his body, his body was still as a rock as he tried to contain all of his unbrittled anger.

"god damn it." rindou cursed, under his breath trying his best to keep believing in izana's methods. but it was getting harder and harder not to do what he wanted and what he wanted...was that pathetic peice of garbage dead.

"izana says he's got a trump card. which means," ran waited for a moment a low hum of desire seeping through his words. "which means we get some action. he plans on using that shiba boy to his advantage. apparently, he and akaashi are close."

"so he's going to use him to carry out the dirty work." rin answered shaking as he thought of never seeing her again. the club was losing its publicity. they needed her back. he...needed her back.

he wondered if she even remembered that night they shared together.

how he made her scream of his name.

"correct~" ran smiled, studying rindou's face with approval. "the boss learned that shiba has a sister. that sister, has a cute kid. if he disappoints us that kid...will disappear."

"so then he's screwed. do you really think he'd choose his friends over a family member?"

"that is...the true question."

[a/n; To Be Continued...]

[should i add more of this trio into the story line? put a heart if yes or something.]

[lemme know if yall want a rin backstory with y/n!]