Chapter 2

Asha POV

Eric and I were leading the initiates through the Dauntless halls showing them around the pit, the cafeteria, training room, chasm, and where they are going to be sleeping. Four was at the back making sure none of them wandered off. 

I could hear the initiates complaining about how dark and confusing the place was, they were making friends and talking about whatever they could. 

"Hey, girl, after everyone leaves wanna come to have a good time with me?" I heard someone whisper in my ear while placing their hand on my back. 

I stop walking and turn around to see one of the initiates. He was a little taller than my 5'5 figure but definitely not taller than Eric's 6'2 figure. 

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to initiate?" I responded.

"You sweetheart, I promise I can give you a good time," 

I look back to see where Eric was and see a very angry Eric making his way over to us. I look back at the initiate in front of me and smirk knowing that he was about to face the wrath of Eric. 

"What's your name initiate?" I ask.

"It's Peter sweetheart." 

"I suggest you stop flirting with me Peter, not only because I am not interested or that I'm your instructor and it is inappropriate to talk to me like that, but my husband is going to beat your ass when he gets you." 

"He doesn't have to know," Peter says while smirking and walking closer to me.

I can feel Eric's presence behind me, his front touching my back. He wraps his arm around my waist while glaring at Peter, who looks shocked. 

"I believe my wife told you to stop flirting with her," 

Peter averted his eyes so that he didn't look Eric in the eyes. I smirk while leaning back into Eric, I look up at him and place my hand over his hand around my waist. He glances down at me and then goes back to glaring daggers at Peter. 

"I don't want this happening again, if I hear anything about you talking to my wife or even looking at her, I will find you and throw you off the chasm. You got that?" 

"Yes," 

"Get back in line initiate." 

I internally laugh while looking at Eric. He turns us around with his hand still on my waist,

"That was really hot," I whisper to him. 

He looks down at me and gives me a smirk. 

________________________________________________________________________________

We take the initiates back to their room and tell them that they need to change out of their old faction clothes and put on Dauntless black. After they change, the three of us take them to the training room. 

Eric explains to the initiates the stages and how they are going to be scored. We go through the first fight between Tris and the last jumper, Tris lost and I could see the concern on Four's face. I smirk knowing that they were going to be a couple. 

We continue training for an hour or so, when we think they had enough for the first day we let them go eat and explore. 

Eric, Four, and I walk out of the training room, just as Four is about to walk to his room I quickly grab his arm and pull him into a different hallway. 

"What do you need Asha?" 

"So, how do you feel about Tris?" I smirk.

"Don't. Me and her are not going to be anything, so just get that out of your head."

"Sure think what you want, but I saw how you looked at her when she was fighting." With that, I walked away back to Eric. 

I see him standing in the hall pacing and looking around. I slowly walk up to him and wrap my arms around him rubbing my hands up and down his abs. He tenses at first but then realizes that it was me. 

He takes my arms off of him and turns around so we are facing each other. He releases my hands and then places his on my ass, I look into his eyes and see them turn a darker shade. He suddenly picks me up and pushes me against the wall. He roughly kisses me while I grind on the bulge in his pants. He groans and I lean my head against the wall giving him access to my neck. 

He quickly starts kissing and nipping at my neck most definitely leaving marks. He stops his attack on my neck and looks me in the eyes, he leans in and whispers in my ear, 

"Let's take this to our room,"