ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ ᴛᴀʟᴋꜱ

"When they were there for each other..."

It was almost two days, when Altan wrapped his interview session. The company has selected a suitable candidate, named as Eda Ozdemir, who previously worked at the respectable company. Which turned out to be hoax, as all the frauds unveiled. The fraudulent of Yeni Hayat Yapi- recognised as growing industry- wasn't a hidden news, it quickly made it'a way as the top news of Istanbul's every corner.

Hiring an ex-employe of company which is involved in scam, isn't really a good idea. But Altan knew there were innocent people's too. And besides, there's even risk of not knowing if the stranger who joined company would be faithful or not.

And afterall, running businesses is all about risk, whether in term of profits, money, employees, which they have to take if business should be kept going.

Altan was unconsciously tapping the spoon and fork kept on the table, while waiting and while being in thoughts too. Altan almost forgot that he was waiting for his supposedly only best friend Deniz. Deniz Ece, had been out of the country for some past days to visit his extended family.

Deniz has been constant friend for Altan, something he was always grateful in his life for. They appeared to be quite opposite in terms of choices, but they understood each other quickly, bonding over that.

Deniz came back in the country, and after being away for some days, the duo wanted to meet each other, in their go to street food stall, a fixed place of both!

"Damn! I didn't knew you would be this depressed without me.". Deniz gave an unexpected hit on Altan's back, as Altan didn't seemed to noticed his presence. He startled by sudden voice and hit, but eventually chuckled out.

Deniz laughed loudly. Surely he missed interacting with his buddy.

"That's why I told you to not go, but you never listened to me.". Altan lazily teased him back, as they hugged each other.  "Welcome back bro!"

The duo took their seat opposite to each other. It was pleasant to see that friend after long, who stays the same worthy one no matter the distance and time. And this was the thing with Altan and Deniz, they weren't always together, went days without contact yet their friendship lives in their heart.

"How was your visit? Was there any family drama once again?". Altan asked him, as they both sipped on their drinks Altan previously ordered for them.

"I don't know man, I was staying in hotel seperately. There were already drama going on, I felt better to not stay there."  Deniz answered, about the family dramas which Altan always knew about.

"Yeah brother, you did right."  They completed their drinks, and ordered further light things to eat.  "Huh, leave about that... what's going on in your life? Found anyone to settle with and have children with?"  Deniz playfully threw the question at him.

"Deniz..."  Altan chuckled

"Don't you like flowers Mr. handsome stranger?"

"Then stick it back with the glue Mr."

The mention of childrens brought back the only memory in Altan's mind these days, it's been long time since he had some interaction with childrens, that he forgot how those little ones can be entertainment and hilarious at times, he re discovered it that day.

"You are insane. Nothing like that happened, we just wrapped the interview two days ago."  Altan explained, Deniz knew about the interview going on from some times now.

"Oh that's great. How's the new candidate? And where is the person from?"  Deniz asked taking a morsel of food in his mouth.

"She's good. All I can say from interview is, she can be a worthy Director, but whom of us in perfect. And she was previously Managing Director in 'Yeni Hayap Yapa' organisation."