I am a Murderer

"I am so sorry." I whispered.

I took the saw and cut off of his fingers. I plunged the saw hard enough so that the bones would crack. Once I heard the snap, I knew that he was losing blood.

"Please just get it over with!" He yelled.

I looked at him and laughed.

I laughed.

A laugh full of insanity.

A laugh because I was officially going crazy.

"You think that I am going to let you die easily. You have been greatly mistakened.

I picked up the hammer and with one hard blow to his knee cap, it shattered like a broken piece of glass.

He screamed due to the amount of horrendous pain. It was satisfying seeing that I could inflict this kind of pain upon another human being. The feeling was insatiable, over -bearing, and  I felt....powerful. Too powerful for my own liking.

I looked towards the table and grabbed a scalpel. I put the blade to his eyelid and sliced it off slowly.

"PLEASE!!" He cried out.

"NO YOU ARE GOING TO SIT HERE AND ENDURE THE PAIN!"

I continued to cut the other eyelid off and then preceded to the lips. I put slits throughout his lips and then sliced them off.

He was trying to speak but couldn't. I was not satisfied.

I opened his mouth and struggled to  grasp his tongue.

"Hold still!"  I shouted.'

"PLEASE!" he screamed.

I slapped him in the face hard. He kept still and that is when I took the advantage and cut his tongue off.

He sat there...weak...willing to let me kill him...ready to die. I was glad to be able to do the honors.

I picked  up a knife and looked at my reflection. One side was laughing evilly  and one side was looking at me in pity.

I plunged the knife deep into his heart and heard him gasp from the excruciating pain.

"Goodbye sir."

His body lay limp for me and the camera to see. It was a perfect picture. One that would be engraved  into my mind forever.....forever.....forever.

"Well that was one good way to kill someone. It was a beautiful show....And I am quite speechless really. Anyways you may return to your room."

+ sometime later+

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I scream in panic. This was the worst dream ever...or...was it a dream.

I look at my body and much to dismay, I was stained in blood. Then the realization hit me.

I had just committed the act of murder. I murdered another human being for no reason. I am going crazy.

I am a Murderer.

==============================================================

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Any thoughts on the murder?

Any thoughts on Kacie?

ANYWAYS

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

THANKS LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!