"Well, we'll see you later boys. Have fun doing whatever you have to do." Syd waved.

The three girls linked arms as they left the room. The doors closed right behind them. Jack and Sky turned back to the boy in green. They could see slight bit of pink on his cheeks. But it was his ears that were the most red. And his jaw still hung open while he stared at the closed doors.

"Close that mouth of your. You don't want to catch flies." Sky said. He went to grab himself a glass of water.

"What's going threw that mind of yours?" jack questioned.

"I like Astrid." Bridge confessed.

Sky spit out his water onto the floor. "What?"

"Finally, the boy in green finally realizes his romantic feelings towards the techie girl. Took you long enough." Jack patted Bridge's back.

Bridge sighed. "How is it possible that you knew before me?" He questioned.

"Oh, Bridge, that brain of yours can be quite slow sometimes. The way you were looking at her, the way you smiled at her, the way you were always so attached to her, it said it all. I'm surprised she hasn't caught on as well. When did you finally realize?"

"Last night. We were at the beach, and I think there was a moment that finally made me realize. And when I dropped her off she-"

Bridge stopped himself and went to touch his cheek. he could still feel her lips. Even in his dream, the feeling never went away. Bridge smiled to himself, thinking it would be best if he kept that a secret from them.

"Now we have to set you on a date. But first you need to confess." Jack said.

"I can't do that. She said that a relationship was the las thing she wanted."

"Why would she say that?" Sky asked.

"Well, it was because-"

Bridge stopped himself again. He promised he would keep a secret. If only he could tell the others about how she felt. It was all just so difficult keeping it to himself

"Never mind. I have to start cleaning. I'll see you guys later.

~

Bridge scrubbed away on the floor after Rick made an accident. This was the tenth one today that he had to clean up. He was beginning to regret fixing up that dog for Syd. And he questioned why he had to give things a normal dog had.

He could hear the sound of water falling. He turned around and saw another puddle next to Rick. "Rick." Bridge complained.

Rick let out a whimper and sat down. Bridge shook his head and went to finish the accident he was already cleaning up.

"You look like you're having fun."

Bridge lifted his head. Astrid stood over him with a smile. "Tons of fun. Back so early?"

Astrid nodded. "Syd ended up buying a lot quite quickly. We came back to drop everything off. But I think I'm done shopping for the day." She explained.

"Did you at least have fun?"

"Yeah. It was nice going out with them. They're a lot of fun. But they do argue a lot."

"They are polar opposites. But they get along just fine."

Astrid smiled. She looked to Rick and noticed the the other puddle. "I'm guessing this is your punishment for sneaking me out last night?"

Bridge stood up and stretched his back. "Yup. As well as picking up after Boom and Kat. And as well as cleaning every bathroom in the base."

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble."

"It's not your fault. I'm the one that snuck you out anyways. I deserve all this."

Bridge looked down at her outfit again. She was so cute and it was still making her heart beat like crazy. "Cute dress, by the way." He complimented.

"It was Syd's idea for me to wear this. I'm just not so comfortable wearing it though. I think I just might change into my uniform and lab coat once I get inside."

"I don't know. You look amazing. It would be nice seeing you wear this the rest of the day." Bridge smiled. He wished he could take a picture of her like this. But realizing what he had said, he began to backtrack. "Well, only if you want to. You don't need to. I'm just saying you look really nice and that you should show it off. But you probably don't like when theirs a lot of attention on you, so you don't need to. I just think you look great like this. But you are welcome to wear whatever you want."

Astrid began to laugh. Bridge felt awkward. He scratched the back of his neck and looked down at the floor. "Okay, I'll wear this the rest of that day." Astrid said.

"You don't have to-"

"It's okay. I want to. I love the dress. I just wasn't sure if I looked good in it. If you say I do, I trust you."

Bridge felt his face getting hot. He just hoped that Astrid hadn't noticed anything.

"I'm going to head inside. I'll talk to you later."

She started making her way back inside. It was there that Bridge had a genius idea. "Rick, take a picture."

Rick stood up and ran to Bridge to take a picture of Astrid. And to make it even more perfect, Astrid turned around and gave a small wave to the boy. Bridge smiled and waved back to her. Soon, she was gone.

Bridge looked down at Rick and noticed the polaroid hanging hanging out of his mouth. Bridge grabbed the photo and observed it. He was even lucky enough to capture her small smile. "Good boy, Rick."

Rick let out a bark, then made his way inside. Bridge carefully placed the photo in his pocket. He turned around to start cleaning, but he noticed another puddle on the floor. "Dang it, Rick."

Hope you enjoyed!
Updates every Friday and Monday!