Party Tonight

-The Next Day-

Shadow p.o.v

"What the hell just happened last night...? Now the others will know I like him.. Great."

Then I shoved my face onto my pillow until someone walked in my room.

"Hey hun, how's last night?~" Rouge reminded me yesterday about the 'accident'.

"None of your business, Bat."

"Oh cmon, its breakfast time. Everyone is downstairs... including Sonic too~"

"Whatever I will be down in a minute."

"As I expected."

Then that bat went down stairs smirking stupidly as I went to brush my teeth and my quills and dashed downstairs. Then I saw heard something noisy downstaris.

"Come on blue, come out! I know you're done!"

"NO AND I WON'T GET OUT LIKE THIS!!!"

"THEN I WILL THROW YOUR CHILIDOGS IN THE GARBAGE!! DON'T MAKE ME!"

"FINE!"

Then Sonic came out of the room wearing something I didn't expect. I felt liquid in my nose about to flow down to my muzzle.

"SHADOW!? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME SHADOW IS HERE!!"

"Yeah I didn't tell you cuz I wanna see his reaction."

"OMGG!! THE BUNNY SUIT LOOKS CUTE ON YOU!!!" Amy having her eyes sparkling. (I tried to find a better photo)

 (I tried to find a better photo)

"Oh now look, looks like Mr. Dark's reaction is priceless." Rouge chuckled.

I glared at her and wipe the blood out of my nose and grabbed Sonic's wrist and dashed upstairs in my room. Then I heard the stupid bat shout,

"Have fun you two! And make sure not to break the bed~" 

I slammed the door on her face with Sonic with me. I looked at him and grabbed a jacket and covered him up. I leaned my face close to him, looking down at her body that I didn't notice I was about to kiss her.

"Geez, she's so hot.. I want to fuck her..... Her body is perfect... Her eyes, legs, boobs, she's everything in one.... I want her all mine... and I will make sure no one touches her... not even a finger tap... You will be mine soon... all mine.."

"S-Shadow?" I snapped out of my thoughts and I saw her leaning back when I put my face close to her.

"S-sorry... I zoned out for a second."

"L-listen, I have something to tell you really important..."

"What is it?"

"I....-"

T.B.C (LOLOLOLOL CLIFFHANGER 😝 I am gonna have English exams now :(. )