LOVES ME, LOVES ME NOT

❝you love me?❞✧ ━ DIANE BROWN

you love me?
✧ ━ DIANE BROWN

 SYNOPSIS !

SYNOPSIS !

༊*·˚ DIANE BROWN ISN'T one to be easily deceived by love. She's learned from a young age that love -true love- was some illusion writers and poets make up. It's a reverie of some kind, she thinks. A perilous one; one that people often get lost in. Get addicted to.

And despite her being a witch, from a quite ordinary family, she still does not believe that any love story, that isn't depicted in novels or plays, had a particularly happy ending.

So really, she just did not understand Paul Davies's infatuation with Sirius Black.

Despite herself, however, she truly does wish that Paul does end up with Black, somehow. It's everything he's ever wanted, and that was something that Diane could understand.

Besides, she's quite sick of his constant ramblings about just how gorgeous Sirius Black's hair is.

And surprisingly, Remus Lupin is quite sick of having to hear Sirius Black's constant ramblings of just how beautiful Paul Davies's smile is.

Go figure.

OR

━━ IN WHICH
diane brown is quite sick
of watching her best friend
fall hopelessly in love with
sirius black, and plays cupid
with his friend!

IMPORTANT!
please read

IMPORTANT!please read

𝑜𝑜𝑜. CONTENT WARNING! smoking, alcohol, strong language, slight mentions of nsfw topics, mentions of blood, death. if you are not comfortable with the topics mentioned please don't read any further, i want all my readers to feel comfortable.

𝑜𝑜𝑜. COPYRIGHT! I do not own any of the characters in this story, other than my own, nor do I own the Harry Potter series, canonical plots in this book do not belong to me. However, I own all of my ocs and non-canonical plots in this story. Copies of this book are not permitted unless expressly authorized by the author. My work is copyright protected.

all rights go to Dobby and Daniel Radcliffe

JKR

𝑜𝑜𝑜. BOUNDARIES! Please refrain from leaving overly sexual comments! It makes me extremely uncomfortable. And while some slightly suggestive jokes are fine but please, know your limit! Thank you x

𝑜𝑜𝑜. PLEASE NOTE! ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE! This is all mostly practice, so I can improve myself, and I'm trying to make some fun out of it! && Me writing this fic does not mean I (in any way) support or agree with J.K Rowling. I absolutely loathe her, she is completely disrespectful to the trans community. This is a safe place.

𝑜𝑜𝑜. DEDICATIONS! this book is dedicated to, harryssass (aka the biggest remus simp i know), everlvr (my no.1 hypeman?woman?person?), nightchqser, nostalgiclogan, -neophyte

and everyone else who's supported me along the way !!

𝑜𝑜𝑜. NOTES! IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS OH MY GODDD AAA. I literally wrote the entire synopsis, epilogue and first chapter whilst on a road trip but I've had the idea for god knows how long so i really hope you enjoy AEJNDKSJBFJ - this is a no voldy au cos there's alr enough angst as it is oops. jk. or not.

© -NBIVAGANT