~Chapter 8 (FINAL CHAPTER)~

When Akari opened her eyes, she was in the butterfly mansion, in the same bed that she was in when she first got there. She sat up and looked around. Tanjiro and Inoskue were already awake and talking.

Tanjiro smiled when he saw her awake. "Hai Akari! How're you feeling?"

Akari smiled. "A lot better, thanks. What about you guys?"

"I'm feeling much better, thanks," said Tanjiro.

"I'M COMPLETELY FINE!!" shouted Inoskue.

Akari laughed, but stoped when she realized that something was off.

"Hey, where's Zenitsu?" she asked Tanjiro.

Tanjiro pointed to a different bed. Zenitsu lay there, fast asleep, and snoring loudly.

Akari exhales. "Oh, phew."

Tanjiro laughed. "He's fine. Don't worry."

(Timeskip to after they're all healed)

Akari brushed some dust off her demon slayer uniform. Her and her friends were scheduled to train with Mitsuri and her friend Obani. Little did she know that Zenitsu had other plans. (Oh god now that I write that, I realize how sus that sounds. It's not sus I swear-)

Akari was fixing her haori when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She jumped and twirled around. Zenitsu stood there, looking very scared indeed.

"I-I'm s-sorry, Akari-chan, I-I didn't mean to s-scare you-" he stammered.

Akari took a breath and started to laugh softly. "No no, it's fine. Calm down please."

Zenitsu looked at her. "I-I-I-" he stuttered, then stopped.

Akari looked at him. "Did you need something?"

Zenitsu took a breath. "I-I wanna show you something.....instead of training today....."

Akari blinked. "You mean, like skip training? Why? Are you sure it can't wait?"

He nodded aggressively. "Yep. Otherwise I might.......lose my nerve....."

Akari considered. "I don't know, what if......." she sighed. "Y'know what? Okay. Let's go."

Tanjiro and Inoskue met Mitsuri and Obani in the courtyard of the butterfly estate. They bowed in welcome.

Obani pointed to Tanjiro and Inoskue. "Aren't there suppoused to be 4 of you brats?"

"Yes, where are they?" Mitsuri asked, curriously.

Tanjiro shook his head. "I don't know, I haven't seen them since this morning..."

Inoskue grabbed his swords. "I'LL FIND 'EM!!" He raced off.

"Wait, Inoskue!!" Tanjiro yelled, chasing after him.

Mitsuri giggled and grabed Obani's hand. "Come on, Obani!! Let's help them look! It'll be fun!!"

Obani sighed. "Ugh, the time I waste doing this pointless s***..........fine, let's just go....."

They ran after Tanjiro.

Meanwhile, Zenitsu and Akari were also running. Zenitsu led Akari to a small clearing with cherry trees. There was also a pincic blanket on the ground under the prettiest tree. The whole scene looked like this:

 The whole scene looked like this: