70 Quotes

Quotes :

1 • Make the stupid people shut up.

2 • That awkward moment when you realized that Dora the explorer has more freedom than you - and she's 5...

3 • Texting the same person all day and night and never getting bored because you like them that much.

4 • If you treat me right I'll treat you even better.

5 • Dear Math, I don't want to solve your problems, I have my own to solve.

6 • Four out of five doctors agree that the owner of this phone is BEYOND AWESOME.

7 • "I had a dream about you." "really?" "Yeah, you died."

8 • Sometimes love is hard to find... But, if you look in the right eyes, You'll see it.

9 • I'm too sexy for my shirt!

10 • I'm only SINGLE because I'm too SEXY for everyone.

11 • I love my boyfriend... but now, I am not so sure anymore.

12 • Promise me you'll aways remember you're braver than you believe, you are stronger than you seem, and smart than you think.

13 • LAUGH your heart out [dance] in the RAIN cherish the moment IGNORE the pain LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE forgive & forget life's too short to be living with REGRETS.

14 • Loving you like trying to eat the sun to stop the flood & swim under & watch TV with death.

15 • LOVE needs no reason for it to be TRUE.

16 • Fairy tales can never be compared to real life, but sometimes real life can be like a fairy tale.

17 • Life is never easy for those who dream.

18 • I'm a lover not a fighter but I'll fight for what I love.

19 • The worst way to MISS someone, is to have the sitting RIGHT NEXT TO YOU AND KNOWING you can NEVER have them.

20 • I'M NOT OLD I woke up, I lifted my arms, I move my knees, I turned my neck... Everything made the same noise: 'CRACK!!!' ...I came to an conclusion: I am not OLD, I am CRISPY!

21 • Lost your pen - no pen
No pen - no notes
No notes - no study
No study - fail
Fail - No diploma
No diploma - No work
No work - no money
No money - No food
No food - skinny
Skinny - ugly
Ugly - no love
No love - no marriage
No marriage - no children
No children - alone
Alone - depression
Depression - sickness
Sickness - death
Lesson : Don't lose your pen, you will die.

22 • I'm the type of a persom that can watch hundreds of horror movies & not get scared but would scream at the top of my lungs when toast pops out of the toaster.

23 • If I treated you the way you treated me, I promise you would have not stuck around THE WAY I DID.

24 • "I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am pretty, but not beautiful. I have friends, but I am not the peacemaker."

25 • Realized I lost my heart To someone who doesn't care... And found it crying in the corner.

26 • There's always a little truth behind every "just kidding," a little knowledge behind every "I don't know," a little emotion behind every "I don't care," and a little pain behind every "It's okay."

27 • Putting HIS last name with YOUR first name to see how it sounds.

28 • FRIENDS don't let friends talk to ugly guys.