|| Virat's Birthday Eve (18+) ||

Start from the beginning

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Virat Sir
Happy Birthday To You…”

Sai sang for Virat as he cut the chocolate cake. She excitedly came forward, took a piece and kept in Virat's mouth and was expecting Virat to feed her. A naughty idea struck in Virat's mind as he forwarded himself towards her with that piece of cake in his mouth, with a naughty glint in his eyes and gestured to Sai to take the piece of cake from his Virat .

Sai, initially felt shy but composed herself as she came forward to take the piece of cake from his mouth. Softly biting his lips as she took the cake piece, Virat deepened the kiss. Sai at first was surprised but she also returned with equal fervour. Both dominated the kiss as they tasted the chocolate inside their mouth with the help of their tongues.

Virat's hand automatically went to her waist to bring her more closer while Sai snaked her hands into Virat's hair.

After fighting a lot of dominance in each other's mouth for a long period of time, they broke the kiss panting for oxygen. This time they didn't shy away, in fact Sai took some of the chocolate cream from the cake and smothered that on Virat's neck. Virat was taken aback by Sai's bold moves but he was enjoying it too. Sai then stealthily came towards Virat and licked the cream from his neck…

"Uhmm..umm." Virat could not control himself and moaned with this gesture of Sai. He held the backrest of the chair as Sai was pepping kisses on his neck.

Unable to control the sweet torture he was getting, Virat tried to catch Sai but she was quick enough not to come into his arms..

Sai swiftly went towards the stereo and turned on a song..

        Ye raat ruk jaaye, Baat tham jaye        Teri Baahon Mein..

Sai went towards Virat and swung herself in his arms..

       Khwaishein Jagi Hai Pyaasi pyaasi labon            pe Sii…

She ran her fingers through his eyes, nose and then lips and let her fingers enter his mouths. Virat was all into her as he was blown away by Sai's boldness and was letting her to do whatever she wants.. He just swayed along with Sai….

Khud ko jaladu Teri Aahon

Sai moved her hands frantically on Virat's body feeling all the abs and the skin, Virat being busy with her waist.

  Aagosh mein mere aaj Samahja.

They came close to each other again, both holding each other through their waists.

Jaane Kya Hona Hai Kal

They came dangerously close with each other..

Aaja Zara Kareeb Se,
Jo Pal Mile Naseeb Se

They again kissed each other wildly, dominating each other. Sai slowly moved her hands along Virat's T-shirt. Virat could understand what she wanted so he raised his hands up to give Sai full access. Sai tugged at the hem of the Tshirt and opened it. She then roamed her hands on his well toned body as she could feel Virat taking his hands behind her back and opening the dori of her blouse and unpinning her Pallu.

Her breath hitched with the act of Virat as she saw dark desire building in his eyes.

Sai started going backwards as Virat went forward to her. As she hit her back at the wall, Virat caged her and went to devour her neck.