I lifted my head up when someone placed a bowl with food that I haven't seen before, and I saw (Y/n) smiling at me.

"You have to eat, so you won't pass out of hunger again." She said kindly, I look at the food in curiosity and she giggled at this. "That food is aroscaldo, you really couldn't find it here because it's from the other country's dish, it's also better to eat it when it's still hot, so it up!" (Y/n) explained, and started to eat her aroscaldo.

I copied how she eat her aroscaldo, and it was really good just like she said to me.

"Hey, Akutagawa-kun?" I heard her called, I look at her and she smiled and pulled out a handkerchief. "Just hold on for a second..." She leaned close and wiped something off from my face. "There!" She smiled.

Her smile makes me warm inside. "(Y/n)-san..." She look at me and blinked. "Yes, Akutagawa-kun?" She questioned.

"Thank you for helping and making me stay in for the night." I bowed in gratefulness, she giggled. "No, problem! Akutagawa-kun! That's just how I am... You are also welcome to come here if you want but you have to be careful not to be seen by my comra- er... friends." (Y/n) stated.

////////////

Third POV

Akutagawa was about to leave but (Y/n) stopped him. "Here." She had given him a bottle of medicine. "What's this?" He asked her.

"It's a medicine that I make with the help of my other... friends... But I think of them as a family, anyway, that medicine can help you ease up your coughing, just drink one tablet per one day, okay?" (Y/n) stated as he nodded and bowed then left.

"He truly is something..." (Y/n) mumbled with a smile but then she suddenly remembered... "Oh no! I'm gonna be late!" She yelled and run to her room and grabbed the necessary things and put it in the storage scroll, along with it is a medical equipment, some other necessary scrolls, and weapons.

She was about to leave but she heard a two poof of smokes. "(Y/n) I'm coming with you!" (Y/n) turned around and saw a miniature of Shukaku and Kurama.

"No! I'm!" Shukaku argued.

"No! Me!" Kurama retorted, the both glared at each other, you could clearly see a spark of electricity clashing between the two of them.

"Alright, alright, that's enough you two. You both can come, but you better behave yourself." (Y/n) stated, she sounded like a mother reminding her children to behave.

"Hai!" The two tailed beast said together because they didn't want to anger (Y/n) one bit. (Y/n) smiled and grabbed a shoulder bag that can fit the both of the tailed beast in. "Here, get in, I wouldn't want you to wonder around all alone." (Y/n) lowered the bag and let them hop in it.

"Done!"

////////////

(Y/n) opened the door of the agency's office making the one that is inside look at her.