Me: Papa? I thought you said you were busy today?

Papa: Nino.

He took a sip of his tea and continued.

Papa: Today is a special day for my daughters. I can't bring myself to meet (Y/N) if I don't show up with you five.

Me and Miku smiled.

Papa: Anyways, I assume the other three are with their daily routines, right?

Miku: Yeah. Since Ichika doesn't have any shooting sessions today, she went out with Yotsuba for a run. And Itsuki is with her teacher duty. She'll call it a day early, of course.

Papa: I see. And Nino, it seems like you're the last to wake up. What did you do last night?

Me:*nervous smile* Well... I was on the phone with (Y/N)-boo until 3 a.m...

Papa: I see. Looks like I need to scold both you and (Y/N) after he comes back.

I just laughed nervously.

Meanwhile
The school I work at
Administration Office
Itsuki POV

As I was writing notes for my students, the principal approached me.

Principal: Nakano-san, can we talk a bit?

Me: Sure, what is it?

Principal:*shows a letter* You're requesting a day off for today?

Me: Oh, yes.

Principal: Can I know the reason? You never requested a day off before except for special occasions.

Me:*smiles* Well, this is a special occasion. A close friend of mine is coming back to Japan after years of study abroad.

Principal: I see. What cost did your friend take?

Me: Law course.

Principal: So a lawyer, huh?

Me: Yes, he'll be working at his mother's law firm to gain some experience first.

Principal: I see. Well, give my regard to this friend of yours.

Me:*smiles* I will.

Timeskip
A university
Cafe
3rd Person POV

There weren't many students in the cafe since most of them were having their lectures.

At the table near the windows, there was a group of male students talking with each other.

One of the students who has black hair and blue eyes looked at his phone.