Chapter 3: Savior

A 10 year old managed to make my heart flutter... AM I A PEDOPHILE OR SOMETHING?! AH SHIT SHIT SHIT NO NO NO!!! I started panicking inside and Ijekiel thought I was acting strange. He poked my cheeks to calm me down.
KYAAAA WHAT THE HELL!!! I screamed. He immediately blocked his ears using his hands and told me I'm too loud and at this rate everyone would find out that he gained a companion. Sheesh I immediately shut up after that.
When we arrived on the room I was a bit shocked. The room was bigger than my old one.
Ijekiel: Well Y/N how do you like it?
Y/N: I like it so much thank you!

I smiled because I succeeded on leaving the Astrea Minor. Ijekiel slightly smiled and told me that he will buy a disguise potion for me. I rejected his offer because I feel overwhelmed and honestly I think it would be useless for me but he still insisted. I could only say thank you and finally had the courage to ask this: "Can I call you Kiel?" Umm it's not like I disrespect you or anything. I know your status is higher than mine but still-! I slightly bowed. He was speechless and when I was about to raise my head he pat me. Sure you can call me Kiel. Once I get the potion you better spend some time with me and not lock yourself on this room okay? he said. I nodded yes.
I never felt such appreciation even in my first life. I was deeply touched and could only say "Thank you Kiel, you're my savior"