Ryan and Jenn are together at the party

Start from the beginning

And when that happens I'll leave you and promise I'll leave you when your illness attacks you.

" And Jenn frowned as she spoke, Ryan touched Jenn's cheek and smiled, here.

Jenn didn't want to look at Ryan, because when she looked Ryan in the eye it was as if her chest was tightening. Ryan's masculine beauty comes out when he smiles, because his dimple comes out.

"Why don't you look at me?"

And Ryan touched Jenn's face again, Jenn looked at Ryan and she smiled, Ryan couldn't help it, he kissed Jenn with a stealthy kiss on the lips.

Jenn was shocked, and it seemed like now she wasn't angry that Ryan had kissed her.

"Jenn sorry,"

"I thought you didn't remember,"

No one saw them because they went outside to a table that was just the two of them. Ryan touched Jenn again, and kissed her again on the lips and Jenn didn't refuse and she responded with a kiss to Ryan.

So Ryan felt that he was not refusing to kiss Jenn, Ryan continued to kiss Jenn, until they got tired of kissing lips to lips. After Ryan kissed Jenn, he hugged her and let her know he wasn’t drunk.

"Jenn, I've liked you for a long time! Don't answer first if you're not ready because you don't want to feel it again, the pain of failing."

"Hopefully with that said if it doesn't you won't change me, don't want you to avoid me so I can't admit how I really feel."

Jenn doesn’t answer, and she’s looking for Ryan to bring out how she feels.

"Jenn, even a little? You don't feel anything for me?"

"Ryan kasi__" If you are not ready, don't answer first, don't want to know what to say. I just said how I really felt because I wanted to feel better. "

"Come on and let's go home, I'll take you because your mother said I'll take you home early." "Don't you need to know my answer?"

"Jenn, then I just don't want to know now,"

And she turned around and Jenn said something to Ryan.

"Ryan, I like you too!"

Ryan stopped in his haste to walk, because of what he heard Jenn say.

"What did you say, Jenn? Please again please!"

"I like you too, "Jenn, be strong, because I really don't understand!" "I guess you're just kidding, I don't want to repeat it again."

"Jenn please!"

"Ryan, ilove you!"

Jenn heard, you don't know how happy I am now, because I finally have a girlfriend.

" And he hugged Jenn and would have kissed her but, "Oops, there are a lot of taboos in our relationship, we have to keep it a secret from our friends. And only the two of us should know."

Jenn said and touched Ryan's mouth, and Ryan consented to Jenn's wishes, and Jenn and Ryan had a happy night because they were lovers now.

They have to hide their relationship but that's okay because Jenn and Ryan already know that they like each other.

Chapter: 25

After Jenn and Ryan talked about their relationship they both decided to go home. And Ryan delivered Jenn, at their house Ryan was happy that Jenn had answered him even though their relationship was not hidden.

But it was enough for Ryan to know that Jenn wanted him too, while Jenn was riding in Ryan’s car, Ryan showed how serious he was to Jenn.

And she wasn’t cheating on it like Jenn thought, that maybe Ryan was just playing with her feelings. For a long time, Ryan liked Jenn, he just didn't want to admit it because he didn't want to be noticed, like Laiza did to him.