Your Crew Part 1: Kirby

Start from the beginning

Kirby's Warp Star:

Kirby's Warp Star:

This Warp Star can be summoned anytime and can be destroyed but Kirby can easily create a new one.

If Kirby swallows his Warp Star he can produce a device known as the Star Rod, a powerful magical wand that can obliterate beings of pure evil.

The Star Rod:

The Star Rod:

If Kirby swallows certain things he is able to take on their properties or gain different abilities.

Sword Kirby:
If Kirby devours a sword, he becomes an expert Swordsman able to make both Zoro and Mihawk struggle in a threeway dual.

Fighter Kirby:
If Kirby swallows anything related to Hand-to-hand combat be it a weapon or a karate belt, Kirby will become one of the strongest fighters on the planet, surpassing most in strength, speed and agility and he'll also be able to shoot out Hadokens and perform other techniques.

Fire Kirby:
If Kirby consumes any kind of flame, he'll gain mastery over fire and flames, lava also counts.

Water Kirby:
If Kirby wants to, he can take on the properties of water and basically becomes a water bender.

Ice Kirby:
Kirby takes on the properties of ice and cannot only create and manipulate ice, but also becomes the most epic of ice skaters.

Basically if Kirby wants to, he can access other people's abilities and talents with zero effort, he doesn't automatically gain the abilities of things he consumes, he has to choose whether or not he wants those abilities.

It should also be noted that Law's Ope Ope No Mi has absolutely no effect on Kirby.

Law cannot directly manipulate Kirby no matter what, Law cannot cut Kirby, he cannot teleport any of Kirby's body parts outside of Kirby's body.

Law cannot play God with Kirby.

Since Kirby is linked to the Dark Matter species, his body doesn't exactly operate like a normal person's which is why Law's fruit is completely nullified.

Law has no control over Dark Matter and therefore no control over Kirby.

Personality:
Kirby is without a doubt the kindest and most pure member of the Star Allies.

He is always willing to help those in need and is ready to forgive anyone for their transgressions.

Since he is still so young, he can be quite naive and easy to fool, something Marx took advantage of before he himself joined the Star Allies.

Kirby loves to eat and takes food very seriously, Sanji is always being pushed to the brink of insanity whenever he cooks for Kirby who unbelievably has a far greater appetite than Luffy.

Unlike Luffy, he can tell when another girl loves him, like with Tama and returns those feeling wholeheartedly.

Kirby is a simple creature, all he wants is to make friends and for those who are being mean to them to stop.

And even if he really doesn't like fighting, if you hurt his friends...he will make you regret it.

Extra Info:

Kirby's voice:

Theme song:

Normal Thene:

Hypernova Kirby Theme:

Love Interest:

Tama: