The actual hidden truth (II)

Começar do início

And such strength is the reason why Guizhong had found some allies in the middle of her path. Even if [G. Name] want to take her life, she cannot touch that land of hers. Such a shame really, for [G. Name] wished nothing but the best for Guizhong herself.

The best for Guizhong..

I'm sorry for defying your order. But since you are me, This might be your deepest wish to come true, right?

Would you allow this filth to meddle in with the thread of fates?

"Guizhong," [G. Name] called softly, as her eyes stared at the goddess in front of her. "Can I ask you to fulfill your promise that you've made to me before?"

[G. Name] only smiled when she witness how Guizhong was taken aback by the gentle tone she used, unlike the smug and stoic tone she has been used earlier.

She cannot deny that she has been waiting for Guizhong to come in [G. Name]'s domain to kill her as per of her old wish. The old [G. Name] already planned all of this long ago, right before a certain god has found her.

But even if [G. Name]'s first objections was to kill Guizhong...

She cannot deny the fun memories of the original [G. Name] had with Guizhong, back when she wear the name [G. Name] for the first time.

And thus, she cannot lie to the one whom the old she considered as a friend once. She cannot kill the goddess in front of her. It seems Havria's reasoning and Guizhong's kindness has been eroded her cold heart.

I'm sorry, Guizhong.

*•.¸♡ ~*~ ♡¸.•*

Guizhong stared at the goddess in front of her who was now looking at herself with a sad gaze along with a saddened smile.

That sight..it was the same one when [G. Name] always visited her land back in the old days, a look that saying she pitied Guizhong, but for what? What she pitied Guizhong for?

"Promise?" Guizhong asked. Of course Guizhong know what was [G. Name] talking about.

It happened back when [G. Name] has spent two years accompanying Guizhong and had just recruited Rex Lapis as her guardian. After one day she made a contract with Rex Lapis—which known to be the origin of the God of Contract, [G. Name] visited Guizhong and told her that she will leave for a while which shocked Guizhong at that time.

Even until now, Guizhong still remember vividly the face that [G. Name] made that day. Her eyes shows so much rage in them which Guizhong noticed pretty well although the [h/c] haired goddess was trying to hide it.

"Promise me that you will hear my will once the day has come for both of us."

That's what [G. Name] said before vanishing into the thin air, leaving no room for Guizhong to ask what was she talking about.

It took [G. Name] seven months to return back and strangely enough, she often going out ever since that day without telling Guizhong nor Morax where she will headed out. Never once she bought up about the promise she and Guizhong had made, but then why now she asked Guizhong to fulfill her promise now?

"Yes, of course. Do you still remember the promise that I asked you before I left for five months back then?"

A hesitant nod greeted [G. Name] back and much to the Guizhong's surprise, the [h/c] haired goddess give her a sad look before she continued her words.