Chapter twenty four

Start from the beginning

"Your parents will never have to pay for an A again," Demetri told Yasmine. "Whatsoever. This thing is a masterpiece, I mean, everything's to scale. And at 8,251 individual pieces, this meticulously assembled model represents the exact moment before the asteroid hit--" Demetri was cut off by a ball hitting it and destroying it.

"Oh. Pff. I'm sorry man. Looks like my ball just got away from me." Hawk batted his eyelashes.

"That took me three weeks to build," Demetri stated looking at the project that was now in pieces.

"Eh, it took my ball three seconds to destroy." Hawk laughed and started to walk away.

"Do you have another one" Yasmine asked?

"Another week, another pissing contest" Demetri asked walking forward to them. "Although I shouldn't be surprised since you love pissing so much" Demetri mocked.

"You laned one kick," Hawk said walking closer to Demetri. "You got lucky" he scoffed looking at the boy in front of him.

"Back off, or you won't be lucky." Sam hissed walking up next to Demetri. Hawk scoffs at this remark.

"Yeah, like you'll start anything, princess. Actually, why don't you go sleep around with someone new and break his heart?" Hawk challenged Sam. When Dawson hurried this she came forward punching him in the jaw making him stumble back into the other cobras.

"What's going on here, Miss Larusso?" The school counselor asked walking up to them. "You know put guidelines against physical contact." She looked at Dawson with a stern look. "Did she enter your personal bubble without your verbal consent?" She asked looking at Hawk.

"Yeah, she definitely triggered me in my safe space" Hawk lied with a sad look on his face.

"What are you talking about? He started by destroying my science project." Demetri stated looking at the counselor.

"That was an accident." Hawk blurted out. "You probably shouldn't bring your toys to school anyway." Hawk looked at Demetri.

"I don't want to excuses. I just want you all to respect each other." The school counselor told the group of teens.

"She's right, guys. We should stop the aggression, Micro and macro" Hawk suggested with a fake smile.

"Oh, give me a break" Sam shouted.

"Hey. Consider this a warning, Miss LaRusso." The school counselor looked at Sam. "Get these legos off the ground, some could get hurt." She pointed to the legos that are scattered on the ground.

"For you pansies, no space is safe." Hawk Laughed walking away from them.

"What a fucking bitch" Dawson scoffed storming out of the cafeteria

Dawson stood outside stretching ready for the gym. "These gym shorts pinch in all the wrong places." Demetri groans.

"Come one. Have a little school spirit" Sam said looking up from tieing her shoe.