Chapter 8

'Yin-zongshi will you be my Shizun?'

War keep avoiding Yin's eyes as the latter never stop staring at him with an eyes full of interest as he played with a dagger in his hand making War to shiver in fear.

All the composure and the act that he had been practicing for this day was all seems to be thrown somewhere nowhere to be found.

The feeling of Yin's hand gripping his neck tightly almost making him lost his breath was still lingering all over him making him unable to calm down.

No one talk,they had been in the TianHua Palace for awhile now War doesn't even remember anymore how did he ended up coming back here with Yin or where did had the strength to still walk up until here, the next thing he knew was he was already sitting at Jui Shen's courtyard facing Yin who keeps staring at him openly not even bothering if he was making someone uncomfortable with all those stares.

Even the servants that has been just silently standing at their side waiting for orders from either of them seems to notice the tense atmosphere surrounding them,War could almost hear them praying for his life.

"Sect Leader is here!"

The disciple who had broke the silence inside the room by announcing Jui Shen's arrival sounds too overjoyed that he almost forgot Yin's presence making him received a death glare.

Meanwhile all those angels singing in War's ears whenever he heard a good news seems to come back hearing Jui Shen's arrival.

"Ah what's with the air today?Is it because of the full moon?Is someone doing some kind of demonic ritual"

'Yes Sect Leader!Your son is absolutely doing a demonic ritual to me.Help!'

Turning her head at War and Yin's direction Jui Shen just made a small nod at her son away from War expecting her to cry and hug Yin.

"Ah my unfilial son,good your still alive keep breathing until you want"

"....."War.

"....."Yin.

"A-Zhan,oh you look good in white!What do you think,My unfilial son?"

Hearing various of compliments had always been part of War's daily life but for some reason Jui Shen's compliment seems to suddenly throw a red paint in his cheeks,or was it because of her question?

Yin start to eyed him again,making War's heated cheeks to burn than it used to be.

Licking his lower lips Yin move forward to keep a close look at War,"Mn.Beautiful"

War's whole face start to turn red,his heart start to beat abnormally making him almost choke in his saliva.

Jui Shen giggle in a satisfied way looking at her son with an unreadable expression.

"From what i heard on my way back home Zhan-gongzi is man as calm as the ocean and as gentle as the afternoon breeze,but i never heard that Zhan-gongzi is easily scared"

Yin was obviously trying to change the subject just after completing War as 'beautiful'.

'What a mood swing'

“He is as cold as the winter;with an aura that can make one fall into their knees;tho carries a good heart he can be the most evil person that exist in this world”

That's how Yin was describe in the novel but from what War see he couldn't clearly tell if was only an exaggeration.Ruthless that's how people from this world with often described him even it usually carries respect,but couldn't really judge if the man infront of him was really like that.