the sleepiest of slumber parties

it is midnight at the green home. nicholas and joshua had finished a round of pretty pretty pony and an excellent high-fashion dress up game. they laughed so laughingly, their joy a plague to all that cross their paths. "Good friend," nicholas began, "I am feeling quite hungry. May i go grab a snack from the fridge, and you shall wait up here?"
joshua smiled. "do not worry companion, i'll accompany you on your journey." they walk down to the kitchen. nicholas had opened the fridge. he heard a faint whisper...
"d-damn shawty..." the whisper mumbled. "What was that joshua?" asked nicholas.
joshua irked up. "Oh ahaha nothing im just... hungry.."
nicholas did want to help his dearest friend out so he had reached to a container of strawberries in the fridge. before nick could even offer one, joshua stopped him. "i was thinking more of.. cherries." nicholas's eyes widened. he knew what was going to happen.
"Joshua..." he muttered.
"Joshua you aren't.. you aren't Harry Styles, are you? you.. you wouldn't lie... r-right??"
joshua giggled. "Nicholas, Nicholas, Nicholas. Don't be silly now! It's only me, your friend josh."
"B-But.. joshua HATES cherries.." nick said.

'joshua' gave into nicholases pleas. he took off his jacket to behold his true form.. harry. harry STYLES.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO JOSHUA?!?" nick screamed.
"Oh why don't you tell me nick, check the fridge again!" harry laughed. nicky poo opened the fridge only to find joshua tied up in a chair. "HELP ME! HELP NICHOLAS!!" he cried.
"I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS FEINDISH BEHAIVIOR!" nicholas said valiantly. "I WILL FIGHT FOR MY GOOD FRIEND'S LIFE SHOULD THE CHOICE MANIFEST ITSELF TO ME!"

Harry began the clock king ritual. tick tock, tick tock, marching and waddling in a circle. he began to break out into song. "tick tock, tick tock, nicholas will fall victim to the clock!"
nicholas could feel himself weakening. he had to act fast. so he did the only thing he knew how to do. he ripped off his hoodie to reveal his back open dress and he started turning around confidently, showing his exposed back to harry.
harry was in shock... how come nick knew his one weakness? still, he tried to sing, "tick tock tick tock nick will lose his ability to talk.." but it hadn't worked this time. harry shriveled up into a raisin and josh came out the fridge to congratulate his bud. "Nice job out there," he told nick, "Thanks for saving my life."
nick snickered. "All in a day's work of creating another happy monday in america!"