16: manējā wa maid-sama

Start from the beginning

"I'll be sure to check it out if I have any time then", chiyo promised.

"same to you, chiyo-chan! I'm sure you'd look adorable as a maid", ozawa chirped.

chiyo actually wasn't too sure about dressing up as a maid for the school festival. however, every girl in her class had already agreed to, so she couldn't just be the outcast and say no.

"yeah, I'm excited too", the second-year softly responded.

     "gojō-sensei, what do you think of the poster?", suzuki asked with a proud smile

"yeah, we all worked really hard on it. are you pleased?", mikan added on with a slightly flirtatious tone.

the white-haired male hummed, as he observed the poster that's supposed to be put out in front of their classroom.

"I think chiyo-chan did a splendid job!", gojō praised.

     the three girls froze up, as they glanced over at chiyo, who had shrunk into her seat from the sudden attention.

     "w-we helped too, sensei!!", nakamura preached.

     "class, it's important to not lie and force your other classmates to do all the work by themselves. now, please prepare for the festival that's being held this friday. class dismissed!", gojō announced, as everyone practically scurried out of the room.

     the three girls clenched their teeth as they shot chiyo a nasty glare before exiting the classroom.

     gojō quietly sighed as he made his way over towards the blonde second-year, who was preparing to head to the gym for basketball practice.

     "chiyo-chan, I understand that it's hard for you to say no to people sometimes. however, you shouldn't let people step all over you. stick up for yourself next time, m'kay?"

     "t-thanks, gojō-sensei. I'll keep it in mind", chiyo weakly smiled, as she didn't have the heart to tell him that she had already agreed to help make most of the maid costumes for her classmates.

gojō hummed a little, as he accompanied chiyo to the gym, claiming to have something to discuss with tōji.

the older fushiguro's mood immediately soured upon seeing the white-haired teacher, telling chiyo that she can always take shelter here since she has a walking mirage as an instructor.

"what're you doing here?", tōji grumbled.

"I need to borrow one of your players. it's important", gojō stated with a playful smile — though his tone was quite the opposite.

"who?", tōji asked, as gojō motioned for sukuna to come over.

sukuna raised a brow, as he jogged towards the two teachers.