Chapter II - On A Rainy Afternoon

Start from the beginning

Erwin, Mike and Nile went to the gate of the training corps.

Their eyes widened a bit when they saw an obviously young girl wearing a light purple puff-sleeve knee length dress and white ankle-strap sandals.

Her h/l h/c hair's down and she has a red hair-band on her head.

She looks like a teen.

A bit tall and very beautiful.

"T-that's...that's Y/n?" Nile said.

"It seems so." Mike said.

The twins kept hugging their now 10-year-old younger sister. Y/n is still a kid, but she already looks like a teen-age girl and she's very beautiful, too.

What more if she becomes a real teenage girl , until she's a woman?

"I...I thought she'll look like a real twerp..." Nile said.

Mike chuckled and shook his head.

"Calm down, Nile. That's still a kid. You don't want to end up in jail, don't you?" Mike said.

Nile frowned and smacked Mike's head. "Asshole. I'm not a fucking pedophile. I'm just shocked to see the twins's younger sister. She looks like a teenage girl that's the same age with us! For a 10-year-old to look like that."

"Yeah, yeah." Mike said.

The blond-guy raised a brow when he noticed Erwin is strangely quiet.

Well, not like Erwin's been talkative.

Erwin is staring at Y/n, his thick and bushy eyebrows are furrowed, the reason why he's staring at the girl is because he thinks he met her before already...he's trying to remember where he could've possibly seen Y/n.

Erwin's brows shot-up when him and Y/n made eye contact. Then a sudeen memory flashed on his smart mind.

Three years ago, that day of their enlistment, he was rushing since he was already late, but before he got inside the training corps, he made an eye contact with a 7-year-old girl.

And Erwin now remembers who's that young girl. It's the same girl with the one he's seeing right now. It's Y/n.

"Erwin?"

Erwin came back to his senses when Mike called him. He looked at Mike.

"...What?" Erwin asked.

Mike smirked. "I think you need to calm down, too. She's still a kid."

Erwin frowned. "You're getting the wrong idea here, Mike." Erwin said.

Mike and Nile chuckled at Erwin.

Then they looked at Y/n again.

"Aww?! You're leaving now?! Stay for a while!" Raoul said, sounding like a 7-year-old boy who doesn't want his playmate to go home yet. "Pleaseee?!"

Y/n frowned, she crossed her arms over her chest and just turned her back on her twin-brothers. "Y/n, our baby!! Come back!! Don't leave us!!" Raoul said, and he's even fake crying, much to Y/n and Angelo's annoyance.

Angelo smacked Raoul's head. "Shut yer mouth, dumbass. Y/n has to go home before night falls." Angelo said.

Raoul rubbed the back of his head and just pout his lips, the twins watched their younger sister leave.

"Man...she's growing up so fast. It won't be too soon...that she'll start dating..." Angelo said, now frowning.

Raoul rolled his eyes. "Nah. She won't date. I won't allow her." Raoul said. "And if someone ever tries to hit on my baby Y/n?! I'll make them titan chow!!" The black-haired boy said.