IV "Nameless boy" ♥︎

They went to the police station. It was dark. Together with two policemen and a secretary, they entered the interrogation room. "You know what happened? Melanie, right?" One of the policemen asked.

"That's right," she replied. "Matthew was such a great boy!," she screamed, sighing. "I know he had some mental problems, he was someone other than ..." Tears streamed to her sparkling eyes. "Honestly ..." She paused for a moment and took a breath. "I sincerely loved him!," she sobbed and threw herself on the shoulders of a much taller policeman, hugging him and crying.

He didn't know what to do.

"T-take it easy." He was stressed. "I'm sure it will be all right," he said, calmly pushing her away. "So you're saying he had mental problems?"

"I'm not sure, but I think so," she whispered wiping her tears. "You know," she said to him. "That night, he put a board between our windows and wanted to see me," she was saying normally. "But it broke." As she spoke, she cried out again and covered her face with her hands.

"Board? Pass? Maybe something was wrong, it was very high up," the second policeman thought aloud. "All right, then we'll talk to his parents again," he said. "Kate." He looked at the secretary. "Ask them and get Melanie out. "He pointed to the door.

The woman hugged the girl and walked her away.

The next day at school, everyone asked her about the boy who had died in a car accident. As always, she said nothing. She was silent all day. As she was walking home, she saw a boy across the street whom she had met recently on the way to school. He saw her now too. He wanted to cross the streets and talk to her, but just as he was downtown, a car pulled up. He hit him. A boy with an unknown name drove with the car because his body was placed on the hood at the time of the collision. Melanie looked at the situation with boredom on her pale face. The driver stopped, got out of the car, and tried to help the bloody teenager. Small pieces of glass stuck into his body as well as the driver's body. He called an ambulance. The police were on their way. The girl pretended to be surprised, because what was she supposed to do? She was standing like a pillar of salt, staring at them and listening to the police sirens. Then the ambulance arrived, the rescuers saw the boy, unfortunately he did not survive. The police spoke to the vehicle's tearful driver. Melanie chose to ignore it as always, as if she had no feelings and her heart was ice cold. With a mysterious expression face she came home, but isn't that weird? She always seem to do not care about these "accidents", but is that so? Are you sure it's accidents? What's the truth behind all of this? Who is this cute girl with a goddamn heart?