Chapter Thirty (Drew)

ابدأ من البداية

This morning I had no choice as much as I want to stay home,I have meeting in work today so I'm here,thank god Amera knows me so well,she called and ask to work at home,she is my weakness if I see her I will cave.

As the meeting come to an end and everyone leaves,I head to my office as I'm to reach my this I hear.

"You son of a bitch." And Mason clocks me in the mouth.

"Fuck that hurt more than I thought it will." Mason say as he shakes his hand which he use to hit me.

Wiping the blood for my lip which he split.

"Fuck Mason you split my lip."

"I told you don't hurt lils, and you did anyway,do you know how heartbroken she was?"

"Off course I know I saw her."

"What the hell Drew,how could you do this to her?"

"Love makes you do things that you can't control."

"If that's you excuse it a very poor one."

'It's not, I have no excuses for I what did."

"Its good you know there's no excuses for what you did."

"Lils wants to talk to you she ask me to bring her at dads tonight, make it right ."

"Mason if I make it right for lily what do I get in return?"

"You fucked up your family not me,why do I have to do something for you?"

"Lily is the most important person in both our lives,"

"What do you want Drew?"

"Give lily air to breathe, let her find herself without you,let her make friends, go out with a boy,let her see there is life beyond you."

"I don't hold her back from anything."

"Mason her only friends beside her books is you,and you smother her."

"Find is that's what it takes,I will let her live her life without me being her lifeline."

"Make this right for her." He exists the office, Mason has always been there for lily,I wouldn't lie,I'm a little worried about her making friends but she has to, Mason can't be her clutch forever eventually he is going to meet someone fall inlove and get married, then lily will be on her own,and she wouldn't know how to cope being without Mason,she need to grow on her own now.

After a stressful day at work I'm home waiting for my Princess to show up.

"Daddy "she say as I look up from the couch to see her in front of the living room door.

" Princess "

"Daddy " She says crying as she flew to me catching her in my arms ."

"Princess"Staying there hugging her knowing that anything my Princess ask for I will give it to her.

" Daddy why you don't love mom anymore, and don't want to be a family with us anymore?"

"Princess  I love your mom and you are my family, doesn't matter whatever happens I will always be your dad,and you my daughter."

"If you love mom,why did you cheat on her?"

"Say you fall inlove with a guy next couple of years,you got married and out of nowhere Justin appeared and all this feeling resurface,what will you do."

"I don't know because I will love both of them,I wouldn't want to hurt anyone, "

"Right I love both of them but,Amera she stole my heart."

"From mom."

"Most of it."

"Dad if I ask you to steal back the heart and give it back to mom will you?"

"When someone steals something it's hard to get it back."

"Could you try to get it back dad, for me please,so we can be a family again.

" Oh princess I will try ." I know what my decision will be.

"I love you dad."

'Love you princess. "

Opening the door and walking up the stairs coming to the bedroom, Amera looks to me and as we stare at each other there's nothing to say,as our foot drawn to each other, eyes never loses focus as we step a feet away still starring,she know what my decision is,gently and ever so slowly I cup her face in my hand looks into her eyes showing all my emotions.

"I'm sorry."

'I know Drew. "

Placing my lips to hers I kiss her,knowing it's the last time but wanting all of her,because I will never have her again.