Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man

Start from the beginning

"Lair" I thought. "I'm fine."

Ran scanned my body and couldn't see any visible marks or bruises on me. "Well it does seem you're doing way better than Aoi."

"Ugh, don't mention that name around me." I looked away from him.

"I take it you're still upset?"

"Hell yeah I am!" I felt the bed shift indicating that Ran was now on the bed with me. I could hear him chuckle. "You need to keep your hoe in check, Ran" I started. "Because next time Imma make her bleed." I went ahead and sat up.

"There won't be a next time" Ran thought as the two of us locked eyes. "I'll keep her in check."

"Good." I kept staring at him and a devious thought appeared in my head. "Since she didn't like the fact I was touching on her "man", she'll definitely wouldn't like it if I fucked him" I thought.

But was I really going to stoop so low and sleep with another woman's man? Um, yeah because according to Ran, the two of them weren't even boyfriend girlfriend. So with that said, I can sleep with him with a clear conscious knowing that it wasn't cheating.

"Am I really going to go along with this?" I thought as I slowly reached my hand towards his thigh, rubbing it. "More importantly, do I need a couple drinks?" I asked myself under my breath.

Ran looked down at my hand and then up at me. "What do you think you're doing, (Y/n)?" Ran knew what I was trying to do.

"I'm just resting my hand here." I stopped rubbing his thigh near his crotch and rested my hand there. "That's all." I was slowly starting to lose my confidence I needed in order to go through with this. "Let's have a few drinks and talk a bit, if you don't mind." I took my hand back and sat back in the bed all seductive like. Well I thought I was being seductive.

"I don't mind at all." Ran stood up and walked over to the door where there was an intercom like device on the wall. He pushed a button and told whoever was on the other side what he wanted. "Room service should be here any minute." Ran walked back over to the bed and sat down.

Just like he said, room service arrived and brought in a cart of various items. One of those items was a decent size bottle of crown royal apple. I eyed the bottle as the room service guy left the room. "Wait (Y/n), you can't drink all that" I thought as I got out of the bed and walked over to the cart. I found two whiskey glasses and another glass that had ice cubes in it. "They even have tiny tongs" I thought as I proceeded to put ice cubes in the whiskey glasses. I then opened the bottle of crown and poured a good amount in both glasses.

Once done with pouring the whiskey in the glasses, I walked back over to Ran and handed him a glass. I then decided to get bold enough and sit on his lap, taking a sip from my whiskey. "So, how's your night been?" I asked him.

Okay look, I didn't know what to talk about, I was just waiting for the alcohol to take affect.

Ran took a drink from his glass. "It's been quite interesting." I took another drink from my glass as well. "It's even better now since I have you in my lap."

"Cheesy ass" I thought as I finished what was left in my glass. I consider getting some more but I could already tell the alcohol was kicking in. "Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow at him and watched him sit his glass down on the bedside table that was next to us. "I bet I can make it ten times better." I sat my glass down as well and turned around in his lap so I could face him.

"Oh?" He placed both his hands on my hips and gave them a little squeeze. "Can you?"

I wrapped my hands around his neck and stared him in the eyes. I then kissed him on the lips, getting slight aggressive in the process. "I'm pretty sure I can" I told him as our lips parted ways. I then suddenly got up from his lap and went back over to the cart. I decided to take just a little drink out of the bottle of crown for an extra boost of confidence. Once I was satisfied, I walked back over to Ran and started undoing the buttons of his suit.