Part 1 Thor's Idea

You have been living in the tower for just under a year. You worked as the PA for the Avengers, and you loved your job. The best part was that it didn't feel much like a job, as they have become like your family. The even better part was your best friend, the giant puppy of a God, Thor. He reminded you so much of a happy golden retriever. You and Thor were sitting at the table just beside the communal kitchen chatting up drinking your morning coffee, while Thor stuffed his face with pop tarts.

     " Why do you always refuse to share these with me Lady Y/N? They are quite delicious" Thor questions for the millionth time on why you refuse to eat them.

"Because as I've told you before Thor they are terrible for you, and I'm quite fat enough as it is and I don't need to add to it anymore then I already have." you laugh at him as you give him the same answer as always.

"You are no such thing, how dare you say such things about my best friend! I do not understand you midgardians and your beauty standards. You look just like an asgardian woman, my sweet. They are built just as you are. Soft and full, breasts, bellys, and thighs. We like our women not easily broken" Thor winks at you.

 We like our women not easily broken" Thor winks at you

"Well unfortunately I do not live on Asgard, Thor. I live here on Earth, and here thin and sporty is what they want. Hence my lack of a love life. Maybe I just need to find me an Asgardian man" you laugh out loud.

 "Maybe you do, I can think of one specific one, who happens to live right here also" Thor looks at you with that little tinkle of mischief you could swear he learned from his brother. 

" Will you be quiet!!! I told you that in confidence sir!!! Don't you dare say anything! We both know I am certainly not your brother's type, despite how much I desperately wish I was. You and I both see all the beautiful models that fall at his feet at Tonys parties. I can't compete with that" you huff out in defeat. 

Thor was the only one who knew of the big crush you carried for his brother, Mister Mischief himself. You and Loki got along quite well. He at least got along better with you than anyone else here next to Thor. You both learned quickly that you had a lot in common, like being avid readers in your down times. You even enjoyed many of the same books. You and Loki enjoyed many conversations and frequently hung out together around the tower. He had become a good friend, so much so you were terrified of him realizing your feelings were so much deeper than friendship. You didn't wanna risk the relationship you both had now.

 There were a handful of instances you could have bet money on, that you thought Loki was flirting with you. Like the time he caught you reading your secret guilty pleasure, a smutty book, 50 shades of gray. The moment he looked at it, you knew, he knew exactly what that book was about. Loki just gave you a sly smirk and bent down to your ear.

 Loki just gave you a sly smirk and bent down to your ear