murder in New York (2) *smut warning*

Start from the beginning

"Is that a yes or no?"

Like a good girl, she answers yes.

I lead Y/n upstairs to the bedroom. No words are exchanged between us as I sit on the bed and pull her into my lap. Greedily, my hands go straight for her ass and I give a good squeeze as she tilts closer and kisses me. She's an amazing kisser, just like I knew she would be. It's fiery and hungry, her wet tongue slides into my mouth to explore. We battle for dominance and I win. 

Her eyes stay half-open in desire, she wants me and I know it. I trap her tightly in my embrace, she's not going anywhere. I drift away from her whimsical lips and coax the beauty to undress. She obeys me and I gaze at her delicious body in delight. She avoids my eyes but I force her to look at me. "I'm going to make this a night you never forget" I smirk and watch as she lightly gulps.

I free myself of my clothes as she watches eagerly. Her eyes widen at the sight of my dick which makes me smirk. "Lay down with your arms above your head" I order. She does as she's told and I crawl over her, handcuffing her wrists to keep her captive. "Hm...Where do I even begin?" I mutter thoughtfully. As much as I want to fuck her right away, I need to get her in the mood. I wink at her before leaning down and taking a nipple in my mouth, sucking and nibbling whilst I use my hand to roll and pinch the other nipple.

Y/n hums at my touch.

Once I feel her nipples harden, I pepper kisses down her tummy and towards her entrance. I waste no time licking her clean-shaven vagina, sucking feverishly on her clit. She remains calm but soon enough her hips buck in reaction. "Mmm," I lap my tongue and plunge two fingers into her as she moans "Ah! Ah! Matthew!" her hips roll in sync. I keep at a steady pace, watching in amusement as her legs tremble. I flick my tongue up and down her folds, listening to her moans and cries zestfully.

Her breaths grow ragged which gets me hard. I finger her whilst finding my own pleasure in jerking off. Her warm arousal coats my fingers as she reaches her first orgasm, her screams cut short by her throat running dry. "You wanna taste baby?" I purr. Y/n moans a quiet yes so I slip my fingers into her mouth as she sucks curiously.

"Do you want me?"

"Please, oh I need you, Matt!" She begs.

It's good, but she could do better.

"Tell me exactly what you want baby."

"I w-want you to fuck me" she pleads and it sounds so filthy.

That turns me on.

I crawl over again and kiss her. She's even more clingy than the first time. Whilst she's distracted, I slide my tip into her wet haven. "I-I need more!" she whines and squirms. I tease her until she's flustered red in the face and I feel satisfied that she's had her punishment. I slide my full length inside her slick walls, Y/n whimpers and her mouth hangs open gasping for air as I rail her.

I dip my face into the warmth of her neck as I enjoy destroying her tight pussy. "Fuckk" I growl in her ear. My grunts and groans seem to keep her going as she continues to release her arousal fluid onto my dick. I sense her second orgasm is building by the furrowed expression on her face. The handcuffs rattle, it's a reminder that she's all mine.

She's breathless as I thrust deeper and deeper.

A fidgety mess underneath me, I can't get enough of seeing her in this state. 

Tears leak from her lustful eyes which I wipe away with my thumb.

Y/n orgasms shrieking in pleasure. A pleasure that only I can give her. Watching her body shake and jolt in ecstasy drives me over the edge as I cum inside, panting heavily before my body drops limply on top. Little trickles of sweat glide down our faces and I can still feel her legs twitching. I uncuff her slightly bruised wrists and she wraps her arms around my back.

"Runaway with me?" I whisper in her ear.

"W-what?"

I trace the luscious shape of her body.

"Runaway with me baby. Just me and you, together."

"I-"

I pull Y/n in for another kiss, this time soft and gentle. I caress her cheeks, feeling her melt into me. Her dainty hands rest on my chest and at this moment there's nobody else I'd rather be with. I'm fully consumed by her, her touch is so magnetic. I take a deep breath and dare to ask her one last time.

"Runaway with me?"

I wait patiently for an answer.

"Yes..."