Blitzo: I said shush your pussy sucking lips, Y/N!

You give Blitzo a deadpan expression before backhanding him.

Moxxie heads towards the portal until he hears a gun cock.

Blitzo: Get down!

He tackles Moxxie to the ground as a net flies over their heads. You turn and see Agent 1 reloading his weapon while Agent 2 scales down the building.

Y/N: Shit! We're made!

You knock Agent 1's weapon away before kicking him square in the chest, causing him to land on a pile of trash bags.

Loona is shown holding the Grimoire with a conflicted expression while Millie has already made it through the portal.

Blitzo: Loona! Close it!

Millie: Wait! No!

Loona's eyes dart over to you. You are fighting against Agent 1, who has you in a headlock.

You make eye contact with her and nod. She exhales sadly and closes the portal.

Agent 2 hits Moxxie with a tranquilizer dart.

Y/N: Moxxie!

You elbow Agent 1 in the gut before flipping him over your shoulders and punch him in the face.

Blitzo picks up Moxxie and the three of you dart down another alleyway.

Moxxie: I smell...colors...

You and Blitzo stop at a dead end.

Blitzo: Back off, you tuxedo wearing fucks!

Agent 2 raises her weapon and tases the three of you. As you fall unconscious your slip back into your demon form. You look up at the woman's face and fully take in her appearance.

Y/N: ...Helen? (passes out)

Agent 1: I'd like to see the suits at corporate call us losers now, that was pretty badass.

Agent 2: Super badass.

Cut back to Hell where Millie is furiously pounding on the wall with tears in her eyes.

Millie: Shit! Shit, shit, shit!

Loona: You, uh...you okay over there?

Millie: Why are you just sitting there? The boys are in trouble, open it again!

Loona: I want to go back over there just as much as you do, but Blitzo was using a total of zero euphemisms, innuendos, or swears. That means it was serious, which means I don't open it until-

Millie grabs Loona by the shirt and pulls her down to her eye level.

Millie: Open the fucking portal NOW!

Sequence shows Loona packing Blitzo's "Emergen-C Bag" and transforming into her human disguise while Millie picks up a double-bladed axe. The two of them enter the same alleyway.

Millie: They aren't here...

Loona picks Millie up and sniffs at the ground.