Revenge of a Harbinger

Start from the beginning

Izuku looked at Rei for a moment, the woman waking up in the bunny heroes' arms, as another idea came to mind, not only would this allow him to escape and keep his original plans flowing but Rei would also join him. The only problem was he was hoping to but if it meant he still had his harbinger than he would be okay. He also really didn't want to hurt Rei as the procedure did weaken her, hence her unconscious state she was in today, not to mention he had no idea how she would react to her transformation.

"Heh, fuck it, let's heat things up" Izuku thinks as he pressed a button on his wrist gauntlet. Rei suddenly began to feel a pain in her neck as she fell to her knees, gripping onto her head. Miruko looked at the elder ice woman as she saw an orange light in her back. She was going to look at it until Rei formed a massive ice pillar around her, trapping her inside. Nejire and Tamaki came out of their hiding places on a roof of a building as the twins looked in in fear.

The twins: MOTHER

"LET THE CRIMSON WITCH BE REBORN" Izuku shouted as orange cracks appeared in the ice before it exploded. The heroes were moved back a few feet as they all looked at the smoke. Miruko turned her head slightly as she followed some orange butterflies as they flew into the smoke. They heard Rei laugh as she appeared from the smoke, though no longer in the clothes she was in as she expelled a large amount of heat from her body. 

"Who dares

"Who dares. Call me. A WITCH" Rei swiped her right hand at the heroes as a wall of flames approached them, forcing them all to dodge.

Endeavor:WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING

"It's Signora in her crimson witch of ember's form, she's a fire and ice boss during the Inazuma chapter of Genshin. Izuku must've given her a pyro delusion and brainwashed her into serving him" Tamaki spoke as he dodged a flame wipe from Rei only to be shoulder bashed into a building by Izuku

"Oh contrar mi amigo, I didn't brainwash her, I simply told her the truth. She chose this path" Izuku spoke as he used his electro delusion to evade an attack from Miruko and Mirio. Nejire launched a wave of energy at Izuku only to have him deflect it with his sword and have it hit Miruko and send her flying. The twins were trying to get to their mother only to be grabbed by the ankle by the ruin guard and slammed into the ground. Endeavor and Burnin launched some fire at his wife for it to be absorbed by her.

"I can see why you're so addicted to this power my- no, flame hero Endeavor, calling you my husband would be giving you too much credit. Now, LET ME RETURN THE YEARS OF TOTURE YOU DID TO US IN KIND'' she began to spin as she formed a fire-tornado sucking in nearby debris as it melted due to the heat. Ryukyu tried to get close only to be head butted by Izuku

"Your fights with me Ryukyu, not with my harbinger of flames. Now PRECIPICE BLADES" Izuku punched the ground as pillars of fire erupted until it hit Ryukyu and exploded upon contact. Izuku turned around and attempted to block a punch from Mirio only for the boys hand to phase through his hand and smack him in the nose. Tamaki then grabbed him with his tentacles, spun around and threw him into the line of fire of Miruko and Hawks (they really couldn't do much against Rei) as they resulting knockback from both attacks sends him flying into Rei's back as he white haired woman stops and looks down at Izuku