Revenge of a Harbinger

Start from the beginning

Shoto thrust his left hand forward as flame exit from his fly towards Izuku. Izuku picks up Rei and dodges to the left as the flame impact the wall and destroy it. The smoke dissipates as Izuku is seen off to the side and unharmed with Rei being held bridal style.

Izuku: I thought I said to not attack me, oh well your loss

Izuku uses his electro delusion to form platforms underneath his feet as he runs away from the hospital with Rei in his arms. Izuku looks behind him to see the twin using their quirks like discount Frozones and riding on the ice like a sled. Izuku just rolls his eyes as he continues to run away. Izuku pulls out his phone as he dodges another pilar of fire from the twins.

"Kurogiri, I require an assist, send some automatons to my location, have them stall ANYONE that gets in my way" Izuku says as he places the device back in his pocket.  A few moments later, a warp gate appears and a ruin guard jumps out and crashes into the ground, sending out a shockwave that knocks back the twins.

"Good, I'll be taking her back, take care of them Katsumi" Izuku speaks, causing the two to falter at the mention of Katsumi's name, giving the automaton a chance to grab them both by the face and slam them into a nearby semi-truck. Izuku was about to walk away when another wall of flames goes in front of him, forcing him back and causing the warp gate to close. He looks back to see Hawks and Endeavor as well as one of number twos sidekicks, Burnin.

Endeavor: your threat ends here villain

Izuku: oh please, you had trouble with a low tier nomu, do you think you have a chance against me?

"Last time we fought on your terms, now you fight on ours" hawks spoke, confusing Izuku until he was kicked in the face and into a car. He looked back to see Ryukyu and Mirko, the bunny hero holding Rei in her arms. Izuku growls as he looks back to see the twins gaining ground on the ruin guard. 

"So, the real symbols of peace arrive, I'm surprised you too showed up here, especially considering that both of your agencies are across the city" Izuku pondered as he puts a hand on his chin.

"We got a tip from that electricity kid about what you might do, it was either this or you look for the hero killer. Guess All-Might chose wrong" Mirko spoke as Izuku smirked. He was happy that the faker was over in Hosu at the moment, making it more likely he would get out of this alive. As Izuku was about to attack he was suddenly uppercut by Mirio as the blonde teen screamed his signature catchphrase. 

Mirio: POWER

Izuku was launched back into the car he was flung into originally as he began to growl in annoyance. He could easily handle the number two and three heroes as well as his sidekick, adding Mirko and Ryukyu was making it a little dicey, but it was still deal with-able, add Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki into the mix and his chances of victory are closer to 60%-50% due to just how well the three of them know him. Not to mention that bastard All-Might was most likely also on his way here and that would make things even more difficult. He looked at the heroes in front of him as he began to way his options.

He could try to take Rei back and battle royale his way through the number two, three, five and nine heroes', a sidekick of endeavor and the big three as he doubted Mirio would be here without them. This however would cause unnecessary damage to his surroundings not to mention the people who would get caught up in the crossfire. 

Option two, use his hostages from the sports festival as leverage for not only his escape but also Rei Todoroki. He knew Endeavor never has nor will ever care for his wife so exchanging her for innocent lives is of little consequence. But this would show Izuku as weak not to mention there's no guarantee the other heroes will allow him that option.