𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲.

y/n and jaden have been dating for over a year everything was going great, they had an amazing relationship nothing was wrong until y/n got sick

y/n and jaden have been dating for over a year everything was going great, they had an amazing relationship nothing was wrong until y/n got sick. she didn't tell jaden, she didn't want him to worry. so she kept it a secret only her family knew.

"you know you'll have to tell jaden soon" y/n's mom said. y/n looked up from her phone "i know mom, i just don't know how" she said fidgeting with her fingers. her mom walked up to her "sweetheart you need to tell him" she said holding her daughters hand. "mom i don't want him to know that i'm dying" y/n said as she started to cry. "i know sweetheart, i know" her mom said softy giving her a hug. "mom please don't cry" y/n said looking at her. "i just don't want to lose you" y/n gave her mom a sad smile "you won't lose me, i might not be here physically but i'll be with you." y/n said while her mom was wiping her tears. "i love you" "i love you too mom."

eventually y/n decided to tell her boyfriend. she decided to call him and ask him to come over. she pressed on his contact and waited for him to answer. he picked up on the the first ring (don't know if that makes sense🧍‍♀️) "hey" he said cheerfully. y/n already knew he had a big smile on his face, but she knew once she was gonna tell him the news he wouldn't have that smile anymore. "hi, can you come over please?" she said sniffling. "is everything okay?" he asked as he started to worry. "can you just come over" y/n said her voice cracking. "of course, i'm on way" he said before hanging up.

not even five minutes later jaden walked into her room. it took about fifteen minutes to get to her house, y/n knew that he drove fast to get here. "hey" he said giving her a kiss on her forehead before sitting down beside her. "are you alright?" he asked. y/n looked at him with her puffy eyes. jaden gave her a hug "you know you can tell me anything" jaden said. "i love you" "i love you too"

"so the reason i called you was to talk to you about something" y/n started to say. jaden looked at her giving her his full attention. "i'm sick jaden and i don't have much time to live" jaden's voiced cracked as he started to talk "please tell me this is joke" "i wish it was, but it's not" y/n said as a tear went down her cheek. "how much longer?" jaden asked her "five months" "why didn't you tell me earlier?" jaden asked her. "i didn't want you to worry" y/n said looking at him, his eyes were glossy. jaden cupped her face "i love you so much" he said crying. "i love you too" y/n said "please don't forget that" she said with a sad smile.

for the next few months he was with his girlfriend every single day. he planned some fun things to keep their mind off of what was going to happen. if you asked y/n how it was being with her boyfriend and her family. she would tell you that it was the best time of her life. after she passed away jaden would always end up in her room. nothing has changed everything was in the same place. the polaroid that she took of him on their one month anniversary, the bracelet that he bought her was sitting on her dresser, she always had it on until it broke while he was teaching her how to play baseball. y/n's mom didn't mind that he would be in her room, she knew he missed her and she did too, they both did, but she knew her daughter was gonna be with her and jaden, watching over them.

every single day after school jaden would go visit her and bring her flowers. he would sit down and talk to her about how his day went and how much he wishes she was still here. even though he couldn't see y/n. she would be there listening to him wishing she could hug him. five months later he would still come and visit her and bring her flowers. after two years he stopped visiting. y/n wasn't mad about it she knew that jaden had to move on and keep going on with his life. she was happy that her death didn't keep him from achieving his dreams.

ten years later jaden was now 26 years old, he went to go visit the girl he loved, his first love. he also brought her favorite flowers, he never forgot her favorite flowers. "hey, y/n/n" jaden said sitting down on the ground "it's been awhile since i've visited you and i'm sorry." he said his voice cracking, he was about to cry. "i'm in the major baseball league, i remember how you would always tell me i would make it" jaden said smiling. "i also have a dog, i named him harry i know how much you wanted your dog to be named harry, since you're a fan of harry potter." he said. after a moment of silence jaden spoke up "i wish you were still here" he said.

a girl with short brown hair walked up to him "hey" she said softly sitting down beside him. "hi" he said giving her a smile. jaden started to speak again "i met someone, she's really sweet, i know you would be good friends with her" jaden said. "her names isabella, she wanted to meet you" he said. isabella spoke up "i've heard a lot about you" she said. "so many great things" she said smiling. "we want you to know that we're getting married in a few months and i hope your okay with that" jaden said. a butterfly came down next to y/n's grave, she loved butterfly's. jaden knew that she was here listening to him, the butterfly was there for a few seconds before it flew away. "thank you y/n" jaden said smiling. jaden stood up "i'll meet you in the car" isabella said. "okay, i'll see you in a bit" he said smiling at her before walking away. "thank you y/n" she said smiling. "i promise to treat him right. i remember when we first met he didn't talk to me at first, i knew that he lost someone he loved, someone at school told me about it. when he started to get comfortable around me he would talk about you, i knew how much he loved you" she said as she started to smile. "i didn't mind that he would talk about you, i actually liked it when he did it showed how much he really loved you." a few minutes passed by "it was nice talking to you y/n, i'll come visit soon" isabella said before getting up and walking away.

y/n was happy for jaden and his new future wife. she loved them, she knew they were gonna treat each other right. and of course she was happy that they named their dog harry.

 and of course she was happy that they named their dog harry