𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

For many, many years now, Yoshin has told people that his clan was wiped out by a more powerful, ruthless clan, and he was the only one left... However, HE was the one who slaughtered his entire clan. It all started on the day he was born. He was immediately hated by his whole clan because of what they could feel. They could feel a powerful aura trapped within him. They tried killing him, Burning him, and even hanging him. But never succeeded, so they thought they could tame powerful creature inside of Yoshin but it was too late.

∞︎︎

The damage was done, you see, Yoshin was a very smart kid, he never forgot what they did to him, how they treated him. His rage and hatred built up as he got older. By the time he was nine years old. He had enough. So he waited until midnight to end it all. There was one person he would not kill. And is was his friend soon to be lover.

∞︎︎

She was the only one who ever showed him human kindness, only around her, did he ever feel accepted. He waited on the highest building he could find. He'd then say to himself, "Maybe I should tell Ashnyx to leave right away." Because he wouldn't want to accidentally hurt her from the assassination. But it was almost midnight and he couldn't spare anytime to tell her. Yoshin was worried but he made up his mind. Though he wanted to wait a bit longer, hoping she'd show up so he could warn her, he was tired of waiting, that's all he's ever done.

∞︎︎