Chapter Thirty-seven

Start from the beginning

"One I've never lived in a trailer. Two reading does make you smart they make books for a reason, but of course you don't know that. Three keep talking shit and I'll show you how we get down in Salem, Louisiana." I snapped, feeling the last strand of patience I had break.

"Can't we please just get to the reason we're here?" Charles asks, sounding just as fustrated as everyone else felt.

"Liam you're publicly apologizing and paying for the camera. Also you're going to denie any involvement with this stripper of yours. We pick your relationships from now on." Charles finishes, his tone stating that that was the end of discussion.

"No," All eyes shift to Liam."I'm not doing any of that. Especially not stopping my relationship with Ashton, besides you never picked any of their girlfriends." Liam snaps.

"That was before your girlfriends, turned into boyfriends." Rachel mocks him.

I scoffed rather loudly, mostly just to get the attention off of Liam. Who was looking as if he was going to cry. I could take their criticism, Liam I wasn't so sure of.

"Do you have something to say Kendall?" I shrugged, and just stuck up both my middle fingers in response."Oh, classy," her gaze then shifted to Louis."So Lewis how's the girlfriend?"

Louis frowns,"Oh we're no-"

"I don't really care." She interrupts him, then stands up and walk closer."Just wondering are you ready to propose, so I can plan out the wedding."

He actually laughs and shakes his head while repeating a chorus of,"No, no, no that's not happening."

"It better be soon." Charles speaks.

"Let's focus on Kendall for a moment." Alexander suggests.

"Yes let's." Rachel grins like she's been told she's won the lottery."How's that book going so far? You know if you're not working I'll be forced to fire you." She pouts.

"It's coming along great." It wasn't a lie since I did happen to work on it yesterday, and half of the night. I'm actually suprised that I'm awake for this bullshit they're putting me through.

She nodded, but chuckled as if she were mocking me."I'm not sure if I believe you."

"And I don't give a shit." I shrugged, watching as she came closer to me.

"You know," My brows rose when she stopped a couple feet away from me."I know little girls like you who talk a whole lot of big talk."

She gets closer till she's leaning next to my chair and towards my face. I breathe in trying my best to keep calm, and just squeezed Louis hand for reassurance. Everyone was now staring at me as my other hand twitched under the table in anticipation. Niall shifted his seat over till he was a safe distance away from both of us. The fact that she was provoking me made me even angrier.

Rachel continues to speak as everyone else besides Louis distance themselves."I think you like to make yourself look big. When in reality your just a scared little bitch trying to roll with the big dogs."

My shaky gaze shifted over towards Louis when I felt his hand began to slip out of mine. His blue eyes met mine for a moment, before his brow rose and he nodded slightly with a small grin playing at his lips. In with that all the restraint I managed to hold onto hand flown out the window. I sent my fist crashing straight into her nose, a satisfying crunch filled the air before I lunged myself at her.

A screamed left her lips as she tried to buck me off of her. Instead I straddled her waist and pinned her hands underneath my knees. I pulled my arm back and hit her once, but before I could do it again I was being yanked off of her.