Four

"Callback?" Sharpay screamed out causing Sadie to jump.

Kelsi walked over to her and hugged her. "You got callback too, Sadie."

Sadie was shocked she got the callback. Jacob was proud of his sister as he looked at the list. Ryan saw Sadie's name and smiled. "She did it." He said. "She made comeback."
~~~
In the cafeteria, Sadie was walking to her brother's table. Everyone was singing causing her to roll her eyes. She dropped her book and picked it up. Ryan saw Sadie and smiled. Sharpay wanted to say something, but her twin will just be upset because of his feelings for the shy singer. Sadie rolled her eyes till she heard Sharpay yelling. "Everybody quiet!"

"Oh uh." Jacob says. "She saw the callbacks."

"They're not looking at me, though."

"Some are."

Sadie turned red as she didn't like the stares, but some on Gabriella. She tried to avoid the looks as she made her way to Kelsi just for food to land on her causing Sadie to look at Gabriella. Seeing the tears in Sadie's eyes broke Gabriella's heart. "I am so sorry."

"Sadie?" Jacob said as he watched Sadie scream and run off causing Miss. Darbus to show up.

"What is going on here?"

"Look at what happened to Sadie!" Sharpay said. "That Gabriella girl just dumped her lunch on that poor girl! This is her plan to ruin our musical. And Troy and his basketball robots are obviously behind it."

Ryan ran off to find Sadie as he dropped the food in his hand to find Sadie. "Sadie!" He called out and heard crying in the bathroom. "Sadie?"

"Leave me alone."

Ryan looked around till he walked in. "Sadie, are you okay?"

"I shouldn't have audition." She tells him as she walked out. "This happened..."

"No, she wasn't paying attention." Ryan said as he got food out of her hair to see some in her shirt. "Sadie, please don't drop out. You are an amazing singer. Even Sharpay stood up for you." He removed some of the food from her shirt making her blush.

"Sharpay stood up for me?"

"Yeah. What happened shouldn't happened. Even if it was an accident." He says. "Come on, I have a spare shirt you can wear."

Sadie wiped her tears with a smile. "Thank you, Ryan."
~~~
Sadie walked to her locker with food still on her. Sharpay saw her causing her to look at her shocked. "Sadie, I know we don't get along, but what happened to you was horribly wrong."

Ryan stopped seeing his sister talk to Sadie. "Thank you. Ryan told me you stood up for me."

"Like I said. That shouldn't happen."
~~~
Ryan waited for Sadie in a room he knew she would be comfortable with. She walked out in his shirt making him smile. "Feel better."

"I need to wash my hair, but I'll be fine." She said. "Thank you for the shirt."

Ryan moved her hair out of her face. Sadie smiled as she looked at him. "When you were hiding in the shadows, I always saw you. Since kindergarten." He confessed. "I wanted you to know that I saw you and only you."

"Let's go." She said. "I would like to go practice."

Ryan smiled as they ran off to get their song. Sadie laughed as they ran together.
~~~
Jacob was helping his sister with her song that Kelsi once again helped her write. Love is the Name.

"We gonna burn it up like rockstars
Go nirvana in here."

Ryan heard her singing and looked inside to see her singing with her brother. He started singing with her causing Sadie to smile. Ryan shook his head as he watched. "Wow." He mumbled as he walked away.

"I say you got this."

'Thank you for helping me." She tells her brother.

"Hey, you can always depend on me. Let's go home."

Sadie smiled as she walked out of the room. She saw Ryan watching her causing her to smile as she left. Ryan couldn't wait for her to be his.