"Lets go to the back yard" I say

When we went out there there was balloons everywhere, a bounce house, table of food and presents and a throne for her to open them at.

"OH MY GOD THE CAKE" I yelled.

"I took it out love" gio says.

"Oh thank god" I sigh which makes every chuckle.

"Do you like it Reina?" Elijah asks.

"Y-YES THANK YOU!" She says running to the bounce house.

"You did good" Giovanni says next to me.

"No, we did good" I say looking up at him.

" I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I say back with a smile as I watch Reina jumping with Reggie, Leo and the girls.

"You guys go I'll watch Jade" I say to Maeve and Elijah.

"You sure?" They ask.

I nod and take the baby.

"You guys are just becoming parents and didn't have much of a child hood, go" I say to them.

They smile and run towards the bounce house.

""Your a good friend" Giovanni says looking down at Jade.

"I try, I know I'm hard on them but I want them to succeed" I say looking at Jade.

Later that night

"Hey what are you still doing out here" Giovanni says coming outside.

"Cleaning up, and you?" I ask back.

"Just put Reina to sleep, she had fun" he says.

"Good, I didn't know birthdays where exhausting" I sigh.

"Well how about we clean tomorrow and enjoy the bounce house since we have it till morning" he says taking my hand and leading the way.

"We are not having bounce house sex gio" I smile at him.

"Damn, well at least let's lay and look at the stars?" He says as we climb in.

"I never knew your so romantic" I chuckle at him causing him to roll his eyes.

"Only for you Julianna" he says as we lay down.

"Thanks for the help today" I say to him.

"It was nothing , anything for our little girl and actually I have a surprise for you in the house" he says.

"Really? Then what are we doing in here?" I ask getting up.

" I wanted you to have a breather" he says getting up with me.

"Well I did but I want my surprise not come on" I say running to the house.

He runs after me finally catching me and showering me and kisses.

Once we enter I see all of our friends and even Reina in the are you walk into the house.

I get out of Giovanni's grip and walk to them.

"Hey what's up, Reina how come you aren't in bed?" I ask her.

I turn around to Giovanni to ask him why she isn't but I couldn't let my words out as I see him on one knee with a ring.

"Oh my god" I finally let out.

He looks so nervous.

"Julianna , we knew each other for a couple years now trying to kill each other, but the day I asked for an alliance I knew things would of changed, you changed everything including me, you brought light into my darkness and brought me three things along with it, the vipers as family, A daughter even though I'm not her father I'd like to be , then you, your love and smile and laugh, I wanna wake up everyday to you if you allow me, will you marry me?" He says and by now I'm in tears.

I look around at everyone else , there all in tears including the guys.

I look back at him.

He's everything I want and more.

"Yes" I say making him smile and kiss me.

He goes over to Reina and leans down.

"This is a ring for you that means I'm making a promise to always be their for you and your mama and to never leave, and to be your dad" he says putting on her tiny ring making me cry more.

He turns back to me "why are you crying amore?".

"Because I love you, so much" I say kissing him.

"I love you too" he says back.

________________________________

Almost making me tear up.

Lmk if there's a spelling error or bad grammar.

Here's Reina's birthday fit