𝐈𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐈

Start from the beginning

"-Mother told me to give this to you." Leah took a square shaped package out of her bag, and said, "If you need to contact her quickly." 

Professor McGonagall eyes it as though it was the most important thing in the world. "Tell your mother that I say thank you, Miss White." 

"One more thing, Professor." Leah looked around, then whispered something to Professor McGonagall that was so inaudible Sirius couldn't hear without exposing himself.

Professor McGonagall looked deeply troubled. "Don't worry about it, Miss White, Gryffindor Tower is safe." 

Leah nodded a grateful smile, then left the class. 

As she came out of the class, Sirius hid, then when she walked out, he quickly shut the door and said, "BOO!" 

Leah screamed, but then her horrified face turned to an angry one when she saw Sirius standing there. 

"Would you stop it, idiot?!" She said, her voice angry but quiet. "Now leave me alone, I have to get ready for my next class!" 

Sirius held her back. "Leah, I need to apologize." 

Leah rounded on him. "I'm stopping myself from absolutely going NUTS on you, so I suggest you stop." 

"Wait, just listen! I just called your dad overrated because...well.." He scratched his head. "My dad wasn't exactly nice to me." 

Leah crossed her arms, looked annoyed, but didn't interrupt. 

So Sirius continued. "I thought all dads were like that, until I met James, Remus and Peter, and they told me how awesome there dads were."

"And what does this have to do with you wrecking my day?" Leah said impatiently. 

"And then when I was talking to you, I dunno, sometimes my mind goes blank!" Sirius said, covering up for the real truth on why his mind went blank. 

Leah raised her eyebrows. 

"And all those old beliefs and thoughts rose outta my head! I can't control it!" Sirius said. "So, I'm really really, really sorry for saying that stuff about your dad, I really mean it." 

Leah eyes him for a bit. 

Sirius held his breath, hoping she would forgive him. His heart was racing rather quickly as he waited for her response. 

Finally, she just threw up her arms, said, "I don't know what to believe anymore." The she walked away. 

Sirius frowned. But all hope wasn't lost, he reminded himself. Leah didn't positively hate him anymore it seemed. 

And that was a start. 

                     ╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

"I apologized." Sirius told his friends as they sat together under a willow tree on the Hogwarts grounds after classes. 

"How did it go?" Remus asked, flipping the page of his book, his eyes trained on the words, but his ears open for Sirius' answer. 

"Not terrible, not good." Sirius answered. "Her exact words were, 'I don't know what to believe anymore.'" 

James shook his head. "Sirius, if I lost my dad, it would hurt." 

Peter snorted. "Says the guy who literally insulted him." 

James crossed his arms and leaned against the tree trunk. "I've had a change of heart." 

"So, Sirius, what are you going to do?" Remus asked, still reading. 

Sirius thought long and hard before saying, "I'm going to try and make it up to her."

"Wh-?" James started, but was interrupted when Lily came, her hair tied back into a high bun, two books perched in her arms. 

"Hi guys!" Lily said happily, sitting down next to them. Peter, Sirius and Remus gaped at her as she sat down next to James.

"What?!" Lily asked. She turned to James. "James, can I talk to you?" 

James stopped, wide-eyed at Lily. "Of course!" He blushed. He sat up, then followed her off the grounds. 

"They're gonna kiss." Peter said. Sirius and Remus turned to him, confused. 

"What?" Peter said. "Isn't this how it happens in the books? They go into private and have their first-?" He stopped at the look on his friends' faces. 

"Lily despises him." Sirius said. 

"No, she obviously thinks about him differently now." Remus pointed out. "Peter's right, it could happen." 

Remus continued reading his book, and Peter pulled a sandwich out of nowhere. As his friends ate and read, Sirius realized that he could make Leah forgive him, just like James had somehow warmed Lily's heart. 

Sirius' hopes now were really high. 

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter, it has a bit of redemption between Leah and Sirius, but not much. What do you think Lily wanted to talk to James about? ;)

LOL. Anyways, thanks for reading!!

- g-lil-ginny