Chapter 16: Vader's Visit

Começar do início

Vader rests a hand on his shoulder and Izuku looks up at him. If Vader didn't have the mask on, Izuku would've seen him giving a reassured look.

Vader: Do not blame yourself, young one. Even if you did ran, we would not be sure if things would have turn for the better. From what I have learned from the brief Shortly after my return, The villain you fought was called Muscular. If you did not fought him, he would've been set lose and attack the others at the camp. That would have led to casualties. You can't save everyone, young Midoriya. No hero can. Not even me...

The last part of what Vader said gave him a flashback when he couldn't save his wife, Padme from death. He thought that turning to the dark side would've save her, but he failed. It broke him and lead him to become a monster with no one to be there for him. Vader snaps back from his thoughts and continues.

Vader: But that does not mean to give up on saving the lives of the innocent. If you can't save them, then you avenge them.

Everyone in the room looks at Vader. No one they have ever met has spoken to them like that before. It adds more fuel to their motivations and inspirations

Kirishima: Damn right! Bakugo may have been captured by the villains, but we can always save him!

Everyone, including Vader looks at him with confusion.

Vader: What do you mean?

Kirishima: Before me and Todoroki got here, we recently overhead All Might and a detective speaking with Yaoyorozu. She gave them a device that can track a tracking device that was on a Nomu to find where they're keeping Bakugo!

Vader blinks a couple times. The heroes now know where the hideout of League of Villains is located. But that begs the question, why didn't they tell him this?

Vader's thoughts: They must have spoke to her when I left, shortly after. That would explain why she is not here at the moment.

Iida: So you're going to ask her to make another one of those trackers?

Todoroki: If we do?

Vader can sense something in Iida. He was holding something in. It was the same feeling he had when he was fighting Stain until Vader showed up a while back. This feeling is anger.

Iida: It is as All Might said! Leave this to the pros! This is no place for us to take action, you idiots!

Everyone except Vader was shocked and scared from his sudden outburst, backing away from him.

Kirishima: We know that! But I can't just sit here and do nothing! After hearing that my friend was taken, I couldn't forgive myself! I can't be a hero or a man if I don't do anything now! We have to do this together!

Mina: Kirishima, if you try to rescue Bakugo, you could be arrested for vigilantism.

Tsuyu: She's right. Even though Vader was a vigilante and given an offer, that doesn't mean they will do the same for you!

Vader: That is correct, young one.

Vader then turns his attention to Kirishima and walks in front of him, towering over him as the room gets cold. Everyone in the room gets a shiver down their spines, due to Vader's presence.

Vader: They would be most displeased with your actions. Your actions would lead to the deaths of your friend who come with you, and you will be held accountable for their deaths if you do such a thing. You will stay here and not endanger the lives of your friends. Is that understood, boy?

Kirishima couldn't help but feel afraid of him. He looks down as if he was defeated and gave his answer.

Kirishima: Yes, sir.

Vader: Good. It would be unfortunate if I had to inform the teachers.

Vader walks out of the room and heads back to the meeting to discuss about the tracker the heroes were given to by Momo. However, even though Kirishima and some of the students were afraid of him and given a warning, they still had plans for later on. Especially Izuku. Even though Bakugo tormented him for a long time, he won't leave him.

A few hours later...

After finishing the brief with the heroes and learning the location of the League of Villains and the plan for the raid, Vader leaves the meeting for his personal quarters. He locks the door behind. He walks to his meditating chamber and into his opened meditating pod. He sits down and closes the pod and meditate. He closes his eyes and taps into the force to use an ability that would be very helpful for his plans: Force vision. The ability to see into the past and the future can be very useful or dangerous. It could provide an alternative outcome in the future that could turn for the better, or for the worse. But that is something he is willing to risk. He receives visions from the force, and one of them stands out the most.

All For One...

He will be there, and he will be going against All Might. It will be a battle of the Symbol of Peace against the Symbol of Evil.

Vader opens his eyes and stops meditating. With the knowledge he received from the force, he is now one step ahead. He plans to change this battle and show All for One what it really means to have power, unlimited power. A grin begins to form on Vader.

Vader: We are about to enter a duel of the fates...

Later...

It was now late at night. Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, and Yaoyorozu are out with their rescue mission. They began to discuss the plan on saving Bakugo. Iida shortly arrives and talks about how reckless there plan is. He even got physical with Midoriya. But the group started to convince him. After giving careful thought, he decided to join them on their rescue mission, even after what he said before.

This will be a night long remembered...