#2: Don't mess with Fire and Diamond

#TRIGGER WARNING#
-THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC DETAILS OF TORTURE, ABUSE, FIGHTS, AND BLOODY INJURIES.
*IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFFS OR YOU ARE SENTIVE TO IT, SKIP TO THE 'SAFE' WORD WHEN THE GRAPHIC CONTENT IS OVER. IF YOU WANT TO, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*
(PLEASE IF YOU ARE SENTIVE SKIP IT, I'LL TRY MY BEST NOT TO ESPECIFY IT TO MUCH NOW THAT I DON'T LIKE OR WANT TO SOUND RUDE OR MEAN. BUT I PUT THE WARNINGS TO TELL YOU GUYS. AS I SAID IN THE DESCRIPTION I DON'T LIKE VIOLENCE OR ANY OF THAT BUT I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, SOMETHING OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE, HEHE!!)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A pink purple hair girl and a black reddish hair boy were running around the forest until they hit a street. They kept running until they found a big tree to hide from the soldiers. They hid there until the soldiers were gone. After they made sure they were fully gone, they decided to keep running south east of where they are. They were holding the same hands they were marked the second day they were captured and entered the G.A.L.R.A Building. They didn't dare to look back or go back there, they just kept running and hoping their friends made it out safely too

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

4 years ago

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

^The second day after their capturing^

Seraphine was sleeping in their shared bed. She heard someone coming from the door and jumped right awake.

-"hey, it's me. Don't worry" Akira said coming from the door. Seraphine relaxed.

-"sorry, I didn't mean to. I'm still a bit tensed" she said getting up from the bed.

-"is okay. Me too. I couldn't sleep very well last night' he said with low face.

After they got dressed up with the clothes they were assigned to, Chiron arrived for them.

-"good morning kids. How are you feeling?" he asked. Seraphine and Akira looked at it each other with worried faces. Chiron knew why.

-"hey, listen, is okay to be nervous but the most important thing is to be there for each other, all right?" he said calmly. Seraphine and Akira nodded and thank them for the encouragement. After a barely light breakfast, Chiron guide them to the other side of the building for them to get marked.

It was a two building place, one building was the bedrooms with five floors below the hill, and the second building is where they are trained, tested, analyzed, and "modify." In there is where all the things happen. Some minutes later, Chiron, Seraphine, and Akira got to the floor of marking. There was a big line that ended at the final of the room. Chiron couldn't go with them, so he left them at the final of the line for the marks remembering them that the boys are on the left side of the girls always. Chiron left after he saw some guards inspecting the children. Every children was trying to stay still as possible but some of them were caught by the guards and they were hit both of them. Looks like some kids didn't care for their partners. Seraphine and Akira were still in the line with only five or six couples at their front. Akira's hands were sweating a bit, Seraphine noticed and hold his hand secretly so that the guards couldn't see them. He looked at her with the corner of his eyes without moving and hold it tightly.