PARTNERS

It was the first day fo school in WMHS.

SANTANA was leaning against her locker talking to her BF PUCK while giving glances to FINN who was staring back.

SANTANA LOPEZ was a junior student in WMHS along with puck and Finn.

Santana was the school resident bitch,she rule the school and also the head cheerio.

Finn and Puck are on Football team,Finn was the captain while Puck was the Co-Captain.

Santana & Finn had been fooling around for almost a year now.

Santana was lost in thoughts while nodding her hear in whatever puck was saying.

She was staring at Finn when she was snap out of her thoughts.

P:Are you listening to me baby?*turn around and look at santana's looking when he saw nothing*

S:im sorry,what were you saying?

P:i was asking you if you want to join Glee club with me?

S:(Finn's in glee club,if i join i can get closer to him than now)*Santana thought*Sure.

Later,after class,at glee club

Mr.Schue walk in

MR.S:ok guys,let us welcom are new members in glee club,Puck and Santana!!

The couple walk in

MR.S:welcome guys,you may take your seat

Santana sit down beside Finn while Puck sat beside her.

10 Minutes later.

MR.S:alright!,we're going to have a duet competition,each of you will sing a song from DEMI LOVATO!!

The Glee Club cheers

MR.S:i'm going to pick your partner..

The Glee Club Groans

MR.S:Tina & Mercedes

Kurt & Brittany

Rory & Mike

Quinn & Sugar

Puck & Rachel and...

Santana and Finn

the winner will get two coupons for BreadStix.

AU:

CHAPTER 1 IS DONE SO THAT MEANS I WILL HAVE TO DO BOTH OF MY STORIES NOW.BUT HOPE YOU LIKE THIS.

GLEEKER_FOREVER