In love with my boss(1)

Start from the beginning

Kartik, meanwhile saw akshu's crib was going to break and naira was busy in her thoughts...he ran to akshu's side and shouted her name, making naira come back to reality...she saw akshu was going to fall as the crib broke, but kartik caught her at the right time...he hugged her close to her chest as she started crying...naira rushed to him and took akshu in her arms, cooing her...kartik saw naira in tears and hugging akshu tightly...

KARTIK:(wiping naira's tears) it's okk mam...aapki beti thik h..don't worry...mene aapko awaaz bhi lgayi thi, pr aapne suna nhi shayad isliye mein khud hi...

NAIRA:(cutted him off) thankuu kartik...thank u so much..agr aaj meri princess ko kuch ho jaata toh..(kissing akshu's forehead) I m so grateful to u...tumne meri beti ko bchaya iske liye thankuu so much..(holding kartik's hand) aaj tum jo maangoge, I'll surely give u that...plss kuch toh maango..

KARTIK:(smiling) arey plss aap mujhe itna thankuu mtt kahiye... if u don't mind, kya mein aapki beti ko goddi le skta hu...I don't know why but i feel connected to her...plss mam..bss ek baar...I won't hurt her, I promise...(requesting her)

Naira smiled and gave akshu to kartik...he held her protectively and hugged her lightly, caressing her head...akshu clutched to his shirt and snuggled into his chest... he kissed her head, making her giggle...naira was shocked as it was the first time akshu went to someone so easily...even when tanvi held her for the first time, she cried a lot...she smiled seeing her playing with his shirt buttons...

NAIRA:(to kartik) I think she likes u, vrna itne easily kisi ke pas nhi aati...if u r okk, then tum akshu ko kuch der ke liye smbhal skte ho... mujhe abhi office mei round lene jaana h...sbko supervise krna pdega..(he nodded happily) akshu baby...aap mumma ki good girl ho naa, phir uncle ko tang nhi krna... okk..(kissing akshu's cheeks)

Akshu giggled and laid her head on kartik's chest...naira caressed her head and went..kartik played with her and bonded well with her...he felt peace seeing her smile...

Some days passed like this...kartik and naira were friends now...she told him about her past too that she's a divorcee...kartik consoled her saying that he's proud of her that she took a stand for her self-respect...Akshu had a good bond with kartik...she loved to be in his arms, which made naira happy...she started to love kartik, but never confessed...kartik too loved her and akshu, but didn't told naira as he thought why will she love just a mere employee...he didn't wanted their friendship to be ruined...

One day, naira had invited kartik to her mansion for dinner...she even sent a car for him..kartik was getting ready...he was just in his towel, when his brother's wife vedika came in...she smirked seeing water droplets trickling down his masculine body and a towel draped around his waist... she came towards him and kartik moved backwards getting scared..
She pinned him to the wall and captured his lips, kissing him hungrily...kartik cried badly, begging her to leave him...

It was the first time she was able to kiss him...Earlier, he used to escape her somehow...now also he tried, but she was holding him very tightly...she broke the kiss after sometime and started kissing his chest, holding his hands to the wall...he was crying badly, trying to get out of her grip
...vedika threw him on the bed, sitting on his stomach...she removed his towel, making her completely naked...kartik felt as he was cheating naira...he couldn't let her do this, so he pushed vedika on the bed and ran into the bathroom...

Vedika smirked and called her husband Rudra...she told him lie that kartik tried to force her and fake cried to make him believe... Kartik came out in a bathrobe, after getting freshened up again and saw rudra hugging vedika... he knew she might hv made up another story...Rudra slapped kartik and started beating him... he started beating him badly with belts, making vedika smirk...

Kartik cried badly, laying on the floor as they went...he was fed up of all this pain and torture...he wanted to live peacefully now...he saw his phone ringing as naira was calling him...he didn't wanted to make her upset so made up an excuse that he's coming in half an hour...he got up with great difficulty and freshened up again with hot water, clearing his wounds...his body had some belt marks, so he applied an ointment and let it dry...he got ready and went in the car, naira had sent...

Naira was wearing a pink saree and akshu was wearing a pink dress...she had decorated her whole house for him as she decided to propose him today...
Akshu was sleeping in her crib in the living room and naira was standing at the gate waiting for him...she saw her car coming and became excited...kartik smiled at her, coming out in a black jeans and white shirt...she noticed kartik was not able to walk properly, so she held him and took him in...

NAIRA:(Making him sit in the sofa) Kartik...kya hua tumhe..tum thik se chal kyu nhi paa rhe the... tum thik ho naa..chot lggi h kya..
(Cupping his face)

KARTIK:(smiled seeing her concern) mein thik hu naira...bss foot mei sprain h...it's okk..

NAIRA:(Sitting beside him) agr chot lggi thi toh kyu aaye...mujhe bta dete naa...mein khud tumhe lene aa jaati..(holding his arm) akele kyu aaye..

KARTIK:(with a cute pout) mein jbse aaya hu, bss daant rhi ho mujhe...sorry naa, pr tumne driver bheja toh tha...mein gussa hu tumse...ek baar mujhe huggy bhi nhi ki, bss scold kr rhi ho...

NAIRA:(chuckled at his cuteness) aww...sorry mere cutie..idhar aao ab...(opening her arms for him as he had turned to the other side)

Kartik turned to her and hugged her tightly, snuggling into her neck...naira wrapped her arms around him as he was hugging her waist...she caressed his back and hair, making him relax... kartik felt peace in her arms and forgot his every pain as he was with her...naira let him stay in her embrace as he was not ready to leave her...After sometime, they broke the hug and kartik noticed that she was wearing a saree and the house too was decorated beautifully...

NAIRA:(teasing him) kya hua... mein achi nhi lgg rhi..

KARTIK:(holding her hand) arey nhi nhi...tum toh boht achi lgg rhi go...ekdam fairy jaise...u r looking beautiful as well as hot..(blushing while praising her) vaise meri angel kaha h...mujhe milna h usse..(changing the topic)

Naira smiled and brought a sleeping akshu to him...she sat beside him as kartik took her in his lap...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead and adoring her) aww...kitni pyari lgg rhi h akshu...bilkul princess ki tarah...(to naira) aaj kuch h naira.. tum, akshu itne sundar lgg rhe ho aur ghar bhi decorate kiya hua h.. tumhara birthday toh nhi, kyuki akshu toh abhi boht choti h...

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...Next chapter will be posted whenever I get time next... Keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...