Chapter 1

Months have passed since Tofu died people who knows him especially Nut's family and friends already the sad fate of Tofu's death.

Nut already dating Tatarn while his friends Ken and Prib already busy with their own lives especially their lovelife.They haven't much time to hangout with each other besides talking about their work.

Tofu remains in his original form which is a teddy bear who barely seen and Nut began to be busy lately due to his new series which he wrote.

Na (Nut's mother) began to experiencing the lost of his memories while kuncheai really improve it's behavior towards Tofu. Though sometimes it play along with tofu especially when Nut is not around.

...

*Ring! Ring! Ring!

Nut just woke up by the sound of his phone, ringing...

Nut immediately find his phone and then press the answer button.

"Good Morning Nut. Are you there? Yoohoo..." A voice of a girl in the phone resounded. No other than Prib.

"Prib, why you call me this early?!"

"Nut, you haven't check your email right? I think you need to open that since Junjuea wants you to revise it."

"Another revision? In this early morning?!" Nut said in his sleepy voice.

"Yup and may I remind you Nut, it's already 11:30am in the morning haha" Prib says in the next line while laughing. She definitely know that P'Nut is just saying that it's early morning while it's not.

Nut check the time in his phone and laugh immediately scratching his head. It's already past a minute or two since he talk to Prib. He is happy for Prib coz she truly find his own Tofu.

He may seem agree of dating Tatarn but in the back of his mind, he really misses Tofu that much. Remembering the past they have together and how they become close and closer towards each other. He feels really sad about it. He knows that Tofu occupies a lot of space in his heart. Knowing how he died in front of him while knowing his Uncle Saen is the one who poisoned Tofu is unforgivable matter to him. If he could go back the time before it happens but he really knows that it's impossible.

"Nut are you there?!" Prib voice sounded in the phone.

"Uhm, yeah. Okay I'll be opening it. Thanks for reminding me." Nut answered briefly to Prib.

"Yeah. See you around later." Prib replied and ended the call.

Nut stand and walked towards the bathroom. He knows that he needs to work right now or else Junjuea will call him later for the revisions of his script.

...

[Satjaree's House]

Tatarn and Satjaree is sitting in a long table while facing each other. Satjaree's face especially her eyes os full of resentments and you can guess that she is not happy rigjt now.

"Tarn, you are such a bastard. How can you not helping your Uncle Saen out of that jail. D yu really think that I will be standby and wait for your uncle to die in jail hmmp!" Anger blossomed in Satjaree's eyes while facing his nephew Tatarn.

"And why would I help you Aunt? Do you really think that Uncle Saen can free himself from his case? We all know that he is a murderer!" Tatarn said in a serious tone while you can see that he is tired of Satjaree's resentment towards him. He didn't have the power to help his Uncle Saen to get out of the prison coz he knows that Nut will never want it.

"So you're gonna neglect how we help you? You're so selfish Tarn. After all we've done to you, you will just leave us like this huh?" Satjaree's voice raised. Tatarn is just an ungrateful on how they treated him before. He is so obedient but now, he is acting as before.

"Why would I help a criminal person like Uncle Saen? He deserves to be imprisoned after what he have done to Uncle Sibmuen and Tofu. I don't think I can help such a criminal like him!" Tatarn said while raising his voice because of annoyance he feel about it. He cannot tolerate his own Aunt's Behavior. Knowing how he become Like this is because of his Aunt.

Satjaree's eyes glared while facing the Tatarn. She grip her own hand. He smile devilishly towards Tatarn.

"You're such a hypocrite Tarn. After I help you win against TRD for protecting that property. Do you really think that you are different from us? I remember how you killed Kaewchingduang with my help, you escape from the wrath of TRD. Who knows one day, my tongue slip and I'll spill it out. What would be Nut's reaction if I said it in front of his face?! Hahaha" Satjaree's laughed wickedly as if she's insane.

Tarn glared his eyes into his own Aunt Satjaree.

After a lot of efforts he do, he will not anyone knows his secret except from his aunt. He don't want Nut to know about this. He wanted to take revenge to TRD.

Tarn stand and walk away from this house. He truly hate his Aunt and his Uncle Saen. He wants TRD suffers from what they have done to him. He feels that Nut is different from the past he knows him. He already know that Nut no longer has a feeling for him. He wanted to start getting back together with him. Even though he knows that it is a selfish thing to do but he wanted to get the things he originally owns. Tofu is just a person that already died and he is no longer a threat in getting inside to Nut's heart. A dead person is no longer important.

Satjaree just stare at Tatarn walking away from his house. The bitterness and resentments could be seen in her eyes.

"There will be a time Tarn that you will come to me. I will make sure that you will help me this time!" Satjaree's said in her mind.