Shirabu's Birthday Special

Start from the beginning

Shirabu's POV

After I went through the front gate, I immediately see my teammates so I went towards them. I arrived beside ushijima-san. But they didn't look at me. Huh.. weird. Usually when they see me, they will start clinging to me like a glue. But today they didn't. Guess now they know it's annoying. But they weren't talking to me. Guess they just didn't wanna talk to me.

'But why is my heart aching? Do I like them? No, it can't be! I don't like them! Right? ..right..?' I decided to ignore my aching heart. "Alright, I'm going to the library. See you all at practice." I look at them as I said that. But they ignored me. A small tick mark appeared on my cheek. 'Fine! If they are gonna ignore me, I will ignore them too!' My heart ache more as I thought of that. I ignore it just like the first time. Then I leave them alone to go to the library.

Third Person's POV

After shirabu left, they let out a brethe of relief that they didn't know they were holding. "Oh my god! Auntie said it's gonna be easy to ignore him! But that is not easy at all!" Complained goshiki. "Yeah she said it's gonna be easy to ignore him. But that is not easy at all! I almost forgot the plan and talked to him!" Complained semi "It was indeed very hard to ignore him." Said ushijima "Guess we're used to talk to him a lot that makes it hard to ignore him." Exclaimed reon. The rest agreed.

"Should we start planning now and decorate the gym?" Asked taichi "Yeah we should start decorating the gym." Answered yamagata "What about the cake?" Asked semi "Auntie said she and uncle will bring the cake." Yamagata answered again "Oh, okay!" With that they went to the gym to start decorating. Now let's look at our dear shirabu.

Shirabu's POV

Huffff.. they are ignoring me. It's fine Kenjirou you can just ignore them too. But why does my heart keep aching at the fact that they are ignoring me. Did I do something wrong that made them ignore me? Hahhh.. my head hurts. I should just read some books. I went to the library. "Good morning Miss Harley." I greet the librarian.

Third Person's POV

She looked up from her computer and smiled at him. "Good morning to you too Kenjirou! Are tou here to read again as always?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him, still smiling "Yes I'm here to read again." "Ah okay! Enjoy your reading! Hope you have a nice day!" "Thank you and hope you have a nice day too!" Shirabu started to walk away.

"Ah wait!" She said making him stop himself and turn his head backwards "Almost forgot this, happy birthday Kenjirou!" She said softly smiling at him. He widen his eyes for a moment then blink twice and smiled "Thank you Miss Harley!" "No problem kiddo!" Then he continue to walk to look for the isle he love. He found the isle and look for the book he is interested in. After awhile he found the book. He was about to read the book when-

~RIIIINNNGGGGG~

making him curse in his mind and a scowl made it's way to his face. Miss Harley saw his expression and chuckled 'He must really loves reading huh? He even got mad at the bell for ruining his reading time." She chuckled again. Then she saw him coming towards the exit. "I'm borrowing this book for awhile. Is that okay?" "It's okay kiddo! You can borrow any book anytime you know that right?" "Yeah. Then I'll get going. See you around Miss Harley." "See you around too Kenjirou!"

Shirabu proceeded to make his way to his class. When he reach his class, he immediately made his way to his seat. On the way, he sees taichi on his own seat but instead of greeting him he ignore him and make his way to his seat.