𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟵 IRL

_______________________________
IRL

malice.

"who's malice?" nick asks looking around at everyone. "Matt and Alice. duh" lily says as nick give a 'oh yeah I totally knew that' kind of look. "oh yeah," Nick says looking back at the screen.

"zaddy?" Nick asks laughing. "that's us" Chris says putting his hands up in surrender. everyone starts laughing when I feel that I'm still holding onto matts hand. We both look up at each other and smile.

I have never over thought something in my entire life. but this was different.

I was only thinking things like: does he want to hold my hand? am I making him uncomfortable?

I usually don't care about the kind of stuff. I mean I have always liked Matt but why now was I only starting to show it??

or was I showing it the whole time? did everyone notice? was i even showing it? am I even showing it?

I start to zone back into the conversation. I didn't miss much just now it was Zack and chris' turn to bowl.

"hey you okay?" matt whispers to me. his arm is around my shoulder. "yeah, I'm fine. are you okay?" I whisper back. "yeah I'm fined. and are you sure? you seem focused on something" he says smiling at me. "I'm sure" I say smiling back.

"okay. um, I also wanted to ask you something" matt says taking his arm away from around me and rubbing his neck. "oh yeah?" I ask looking at him. "I'll tell you after" he says putting his arm around me again. "alright" I say turning to face the lane.

_____

after a while of just talking and laughing we had all completed our turns when we all started getting ready to leave.

"hey Alice can I talk to you?" Matt ask as I nod. "yeah sure" I say as he pulls me outside. "what did you want to talk about?" I asked smiling at him.

"I can't explain it" he says looking down at his shoes. "Try to. I understand you more then any other human." I say still looking at him.

"look. Al, I really like you. like more then a human should. your kind, funny, smart, and very pretty. I didn't want to tell you this before because I didn't want to ruin our friendship but I really like you. and I was wondering-" he's cut of by me pulling him in for a kiss.

"yes" I say pulling back from him. "You didn't know what I was going to say-" "from what you said before. I kind of knew. And Matt, I really like you too. like a lot a lot. Everything about you makes me feel so much better. Like whenever I'm around you or just whenever I think of you-" "you think of me?" Matt says cutting me off with a smirk. "shush" I say smiling at him.

we both smile at each other then kiss again. "wait just to make this clear," matt starts.

"will you be my girlfriend?" Matt asks pulling away from me. "yes you idiot !" I say as he pulls me back in.

he makes me feel so many things I can't explain.

_______________________
THE END.