**✿❀ Chapter Five ❀✿**

I looked at her in disbelief. Her eyes widened for moment at my realization, and then smiled sweetly down at me.

"It's me... Ray." She said sweetly as her hair fell from her shoulders making strands of her hair tickle my face.

Happiness

Sadness

Grief

Joy

Confusion

So many emotions threatened to overcome me, and all I could do was cry as she held me. I didn't bother hiding my emotions as I pulled her down onto me and wrapped my arms around her tightly. I repeatedly said her name, praying that this wasn't a dream. But the warmth from her body and smile convinced me it was real.
I felt her hug back, and heard her cry as well.

"You did it... You made it out. What-"

"Everyone... Everyone's out. We did it, Y/n." I said as she pulled away, her eyes meeting mine again.

She had grown beautifully.

Her face was fuller and more mature.

Her body was more slender and curvy.

Her chest protruded and stuck out more.

Her hips were more defined and her thighs were thicker.

She was beautiful.

__________

I smiled down at him and took the time to look at him closely.

His dark green eyes remained the same along with his hair, but his face was more masculine and defined.

His shoulders were more broad and his chest was bigger and stiffer.

But what made me sad, was his left ear.

I gently reached to touch where his ear used to be and caressed it slowly.

"I'm so proud of you. And thank you, Ray, for not making me a liar." I smiled, trying to express how happy I was now that my words from 4 years ago were faithful.

"Of course." He replied as I slowly got off of him and helped him up. I walked over to the side of the snow that his bag and huntings were and picked them up with ease, making Ray look at me questionabley.

"Lucky for you, we're right outside my makeshift home." I smiled and featured him to follow me.

I walked along the river and made my way to the waterfall.
You could only see the opening from a certain angle, making Ray's eyes widen. I laughed a bit before walking behind the waterfall and into the cave I called home. It was pretty far in and dark, but I could see the hollowed out portion glow from the lights.

As we walked through, I heard Ray gasp slightly.

Despite me living in a cave, I had several household items with me that I took from headquarters.

I had a cot, a rug, a small table, plenty of books and cooking utensils along with lots and pans. The fire pit I made rested in the middle of the room, currently lit and lighting up the whole cave. Next to the cot was a small wooden guitar and papers scattered around the floor. I also had an oversized backpack and a basket with all of my clothes.

I placed his stuff on the ground and made my way to the bed. I sat down and patted next to me, telling Ray to come sit next to me. He shivered and did so quickly.