零;背叛者

"Hey Madara..."

"You called, my liege?"

"You can make people go "Ow!", right?'

"Yes, my liege."

"C-Could you make them go "Ow!" then...?"

"Your wish is my command, my liege."

"Also..., please call me Hebi from now on."

"If that's what you want, then so be it, my li- Hebi."

_________________________________________________________________________

On September 2009, Geto Suguru was assigned to purge off a curse that was thought to be causing mysterious disappearances and strange deaths.

Little would he have known that the sight that he would be seeing would be such a... displease to the eye.

"What exactly is this?" The ravenette asked with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

The scene in front of them was that of 2 caged up girls, one blonde the other was a ravennette, both hugging each other for the minimal amount of comfort.

"XX? XXXX? (What do you mean? They're the cause of all this, right?)" They spoke in their thick dialect.

"No."

"XXXX!! (Those two strange ones are using their weird powers to attack the villagers.)"

"I've already determined the cause of the incidents."

"XXX!! (My grandson was killed by these two.)" They continued to ramble on and on about how the two little girls terrorised the village while paying no mind to the way Geto's onyx eyes were lazily glaring at them.

"He's the one who–" The blondette spoke up, but was soon cut off by one of the villagers.

"XXX! (Shut up, you monster!)"

"XX!! (Your parents were exactly the same!)"

"XXX!! (We should have killed you when you were babies!)" They continued their useless rants while Geto summoned one of his curses from his index to comfort the two girls from the constant bickering by the adults.

"Hey, you guys. Come outside with me for a second." Geto said while giving the two irrational adults a double-dealing smile.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

The moment they stepped out, Geto summoned a curse that he had ingested and had it lightly grazing their necks.

"Now, who the fuck gave you the idea that they were the ones that caused all this mess, hmm?" The ravennette questioned the two adults.

"X-XXX! XXXX! (I-It was the husband and wife from the Geto residence, I-I'm not the one who came up with this absolutely ludicrous and inhumane way of "teaching the murderers lessons! Spare me, please!)" They begged for Geto's mercy while also seemingly mocking the man's willingness to protect the children.

At the mention of the Geto residence being the one who had came up with this idea, the man's eyes widened like saucers– if they were the ones who came up with this inhumane idea, what the absolute hell were they doing to his little sister during the few years that he had left for the Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College.

He immediately ordered his curses to purge off everyone in the village after sinking their teeth into the necks of the two adults who told Geto about how it was his own parents who had recommended them that sick idea while unlocking the cage that held the blondette and ravenette girl hostage and carried them in his calloused arms. After reaching his residence, he had the two girls– who the blondette introduced to their saviour as Nanako and Mimiko to stay put in front of the door while he went in and "settled some adult things".