Chapter 2

Sorry if there's lots of spelling mistakes- I'm writing this on my phone. *shivers*

Any who

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed, and for once, Madi wasn't jumping on my bed trying to get me up. I sat in bed for a second, waking up a bit, and I stood up and checked my phone. It was 6:00 am, my bus comes at 7:30 am, so I had plenty of time. Just then I got a Twitter notification, I checked it to see someone retweeted my tweet about Monday's that I tweeted yesterday. (So many tweets) It was really cheesy, and that's what made it funny. "So I just want to talk about something that really bothers me. Today is Monday." I was sorta proud if you ask me... I mean hey... The comedian business is doing pretty good....

I checked Instagram, not to many notifications. Just likes and a few follows. Then something caught my eye. A comment from Amy on my selfie I posted yesterday. "@Amy.lloyd: ew, take your ugly self off Instagram, and back to MySpace where it belongs." What. I actually sort of laughed at that, I don't know , it wasn't too offensive. "@Danis.ig16: lol tbh u sorta laughed at this, if that was supposed to be offensive, well, I think you should work on those😂✌️"

She never commented back, but I was gonna have to deal with her at school today, which I probably just made 10 times worse. I sighed and walked over to my closet pulling out an outfit I picked just for today. Roped short shorts, a flowery crop top with a see through long pink tank top think over it, with white hoop earrings and white sandals. (Outfit on the side) I grabbed my backpack and set it by the door, I made some pancakes, and I ate like 3, but I left some for my mom and Madi. I checked my phone. It was 7:25. Wow, time passes quickly. My phone buzzed and I looked down again to see a text from Brit.

B-Brit D-Dani

I texted her all the way to the bus stop.

B: heyyy
D:hey ;)
B: So Rita's after school?
D: yes! And who else?
B: Squad😌
D: yasss
B: except Dylan, he can't make it :(
D: awe, so it's just me, you, Alex, jade, Nathan, and jay?
B: yeah, but that's still cool, we can send him pictures of the Holy Rita's and make him more jelous😂

I went to type back, but I arrived T my bus stop to see Amy. Luckily we weren't at school yet, so she didn't have her army.

D: g2g, I'm at the bus stop, and you know, Amy.

She didn't text back because she knew the drill, avoid the sluts. Pretty stupid but we all do it.
I realized I hadn't talk to Daniel. My own boyfriend, but then again, he didn't text me either, hm, I wonder if he's ok? Everyone thinks it so cute, everyone calls is dani squared, cuz ya know, Daniela and Daniel, we both have the same nickname... It's hard to make an OTP too. That's when I noticed Amy. She was smirking at me from the other side of the bus stop. As thankful as I was for the bus to pull up, because she was sort of freaking me out..

"Ok class, listen up, tomorrow is summer break, and since today is the last day of school, we're not going to be doing much, I'm going to be turning on a movie, feel free to use electronics, exedra, etcetera. I realized I really had to pee, it was really random but oh well. I stood up from my seat and walked up to ms. Belair's desk. She looked up at me, "yes Ms. Stone?" She asked. "Um, may I use the bathroom." She smiled. "Sure, come right back." I nodded and walked out of the room and down the hallway to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door to go back to class but of course I had to be thirsty because the school is so freaking hot it's like a sonna.. I walked down the stairs to the water fountain and great fully drank the gross water. It tasted bad, I think every school water fountain was like that.. In my school there's a little place under the stairs, people will hide there I get out of class, but depending on where you're standing, you can see in that place, and the water fountain is in that position. Imagine me turning around and seeing a glimpse of Daniels shirt... And Amy's. I quietly walked over, seeing Daniel pressing Amy up against the wall, and making out with each other. He looked up as his eyes widened. "Dani- I- let me explain." I shook my head and walked back to class. Why me?

Heyyyyy whalesss so it sucks but the story is just getting started and I have to let my ideas roll, the next chapters gonna be a little exiting tho! :) ly😘➰