"Yup"

Suddenly you could see something in the sky.

Like a space ship thing.

And it was headed to the tower.

It's the space people

Fun

The ship got closer and it was very loud. I winced and covered my ears with my hands. Peter looked over at me concerned for a second. I just gave him a tight smile.

Eventually the ship landed and the engine turned off and I moved my hands away from my ears.

I can hear again, it's like magic

It's amazing to hear again

A true gift

A group of people walked out. A green girl (who looked cool), a blue girl (also looked cool), a build a bear, a girl with those big horn things, purple dude without a shirt, a tree, and a normal looking dude.

(and boom that's how you describe things)

"Hello friends!" Thor smiled and went for a hug. Everyone hugged him back except for the normal looking dude who just tried to made himself taller.

"Avengers these are the Guardians of the Galaxy, they help with space"

..... I might have heard of them

Have they heard of YOU

I fucking hope not

That's great

"Hello I am Mantis" bug lady (Mantis) waved.

"Hey Mantis, I'm Tony Stark your host for the time you will all be here and this is my team and some interns" 

Me and Peter waved slightly.

"It's not your team asshole" Clint yelled from the back.

"Who pays for the stuff"

"The government"

"I will take away your arrows"

"Id like to see you try"

"Sleep with one eye open Barton, one eye"

"Same Stark, same"

"Turning away from that welcome to the tower" Steve took over, "if you need anything just ask for FRIDAY and she will help"

"Or ask the blond kid, she's getting paid to babysit us all" Sam also put in.

"It's true I am" I raised my hand.

"Alright now that's settled let's go in" 

And like that boom we were back inside.

"Uh Mr. Stark?" I asked.

"Ya kid"

"So I'm basically here to make sure no one breaks anything right"

"Yup"

"Ok just making sure"

"Ok, by the way pizzas on the way we got everything, and I'm not joking we got all the flavors even pineapple because it pisses Bucky off-"

"IT SHOULDN'T BE ON PIZZA AND YOU KNOW THAT"

"- see, feel free to take what you want... And go save Peter he looks like he's gonna explode"